locals question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
jdspencer said:
If you can't read the file because the MS excel trial subscription has expired, you should look into OpenOffice.org for the free office suite. This works great with MS Office apps.

Wow, Thanks. i appreciate the help

Iceberg said:
Nashville is on 99W TP17
Knoxville is on 103W TP15

I'm assuming you're talking HD?

SD is on

Nashville 101 TP18
Knoxville 119 TP25

Is the 103 transponder number still true for Knoxville? I have looked at the list and saw that the locals were on D10, which I thought was supposed to be out of service for the next few weeks with D12 taking over.

They moved the load from D10 to D12 for the time being while they work on D10

both are at the same orbital slot (103W)

That I do not know. The list I have is from May 12th...checking the older list I have from Feb has the same info

Iceberg said:
That I do not know. The list I have is from May 12th...checking the older list I have from Feb has the same info

I wish I could figure it out. On the spotbeams for 103 I get signal readings of 95 or above on six separate transponders. It is more of a curiosity than anything for me, but it might help some.

I have an 80 on 103s and a 77 on 99s. Would either of thoes be strong enough? I know raui fade woukd make them go out but would i pull them in otherwise. Funny knoxville is 200 miles farther away but has a stronger reading. Its the ine i wanted anyways since there is a timezone difference

yes they would. Anything above 65 is fine

This past week we had major rain and my signals on conus were down to upper 60's/low 70's and it still worked fine

Iceberg said:
yes they would. Anything above 65 is fine

This past week we had major rain and my signals on conus were down to upper 60's/low 70's and it still worked fine

Thanka for all your help Iceberg. I had my HR24 installed today. How long should I wait before I "move"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts