Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pepper

DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2004
Satsuma, AL
I'm looking to add a motor to my current setup which is a Microyal MRX1000 with a 1-meter PrimeStar dish and a diseqc switch connected to a couple of fixed dishes. Can anybody give me a recommendation on the best value for motorizing this? I would like to buy from one of the Satelliteguys sponsors that has the best deal, or used if somebody has one they aren't using anymore.

I don't see any motors in the Equipment Reviews section, whoever has one should really consider writing it up.

50mm tube

Where can I find this adapter? I saw a picture of it by clicking the link, but I did not see a price for it. I have a 1m Primestar dish and would like to try it on my SG2100.

As a follow up...

It says it can handle a 1.2 dish... But is that sales hype or can it swing it for a few years w/o burning up? I'd rather spend a few bucks more and get a heavy duty motor if I need it.

As Zig Ziglar says, "When you spend too much money you waste a little money. When you send too little money, you waste it all."

thanks

I had my 1 meter Winegard on a HH100 for a little while, it fit ok. I believe the hh120 has the same shaft diameter. Maybe you were looking at the clamp size for the lnbf 25-35-40-50mm?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts