Looking Good

i asked because i notice charlotte ross is in the movie. and i loved her on nypd blue. so i am debating whether or not to purchase. thanks.

Ramy- funny you brought up Drive Angry 3D. I was really disappointed in the quality overall. It's near the bottom of my list of 3D movies. But even the story was not so great which means the movie in 2D didn't save it from a rather poor 3D presentation. I felt Drive Angry tried to save itself by tossing in a couple of stupid 3D effects every so often. Talk about cheezy, this was it.

Don- I'm getting some really great looking large stage 3D scenery now with my twin TD10 cameras. Separation of 26" between the two cameras is getting some amazing imagery. Just received a Lanc Syncing device today to lock the frames and other adjustments to each other, including zoom control which will make the shooting much easier. Talk about looking good! This is a very tricky 3D image to view because of the 3 different Inter axial images. The main picture is shot with 2 TD-10's that are paired for 3D as shown in the lower left insert which was a still image shot with a Sony 3D Bloggie which uses 3/4inch IA. The right image is a later shot in approximately the same direction but using a single TD10 in 3D mode that uses a 1/125" IA. The wider the IA the bigger the stage you can shoot and still get depth off in the distance. The trick to seeing these images is to not try to focus on all three but to focus your attention on one of the three at a time. The experiment was to see if you can mix different IA 3D cameras in the same scene. Obviously you can't.

Attachments

• TD10-26inchIA.jpg
    TD10-26inchIA.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)