Looks like LegitFTA.com has been hi-jacked.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The guy at the fridge says that it used to be a pirate site and he personally was involved in busting it before -- the implication being that it's still a pirate site. I didn't see anything there to indicate that the few times I looked, but I didn't spend a whole lot of time there because there was no info there that couldn't be had anywhere else, plus their site design was extraordinarily ugly and hard on the eyes. (In that respect, it did resemble a lot of pirate sites -- not to mention the juvenile behavior they're apparently engaging in now also does!)

I am banned too and I never posted there.

Now that's pretty sad.
DVSFTA was the forum that they were running in the past. That said When I was there, they insisted that they wanted to be "legit". I also have some lakefront property in the middle of the sahara dessert if anyone is interested............ ;)

I thought piracy was stopped during the last card swap. Are they still finding ways to do things with the FTA receivers?

Now that's pretty sad.
DVSFTA was the forum that they were running in the past. That said When I was there, they insisted that they wanted to be "legit". I also have some lakefront property in the middle of the sahara dessert if anyone is interested............ ;)

I guess we can't all hold the distinction of former staff at a nice site like future-fta now can we? The rocks that you throw are getting a little close to your glass house.

I don't think we can hold former associations against our members. Some of our most astute peers were staff members of interesting but questionable sites in earlier times. :) ACRADIO, for example, was the True FTA mod at Curious Contraptions Community, just about my favorite, now defunct, Satellite site . They had SO MUCH info there ! I wish I had a backup of their archives . :)

Well said Brent.
Now I need to set the record straight.... Yea I make mistakes too! (Go figure) I have had the opportunity to talk to another aquaintence about all this crap that went down. Seems there was one more victim of manipulated info. I would edit my post but I can't. For that I am sorry. Must be a time limit on editing?? Oh well. Please strike the name Bellboy from my list. (ghostofthe past). The good in the last few posts was that another friendship was saved in all this mess that would of been otherwise lost had nothing been said. Isn't it great that people can talk like adults? Actually this thread should probably be closed in my humble opinion. All the info that is needed has been discussed and keeping it open could actually be asking for trouble. I feel that enough of a disruption to the community has happened already. Please let's move on to better things. Thank you. Have a great day! :)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts