Lost channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

srgrounds

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 11, 2008
I seem to have lost the four NBC mux channels on AMC6 72west, are they still there or change transponders? thanks.:confused:

In my experience the power level on AMC6 varies all over the place. Also, not all transponders seem to focus at exactly the same place on my dish. But take this with a grain of salt, because I'm only using an 18" dish that I didn't have any other use for. I swing it from 72W to 83W when I hear of a feed I want to watch because I don't have to change elevation or skew. Sometimes I get usable signal, sometimes I don't. I've never tried it on my 30" dish because I spent a lot of time getting a multi-LNB setup peaked on it further west and don't want to screw it up.

Thanks guys, at least i know there still there, last saturday i scanned that same tp and got the Cinncy-Jets football game in hd with no annoucers and after that i lost the mux channels. I don't even get a signal no more on that tp.

You could always try bumping your dish about half a degree east. It works for me, although I don't know why. Don't blame me if you lose strength on other transponders though.

Got them back, seems the tp vanished from the list, re-added the tp and bingo. Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)