Lost G10

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BarneyBean

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Was watching retro jams and bang lost picture, in fact all channels seem to be down right now. Still getting good signal and quality anybody else getting G10 now

This afternoon the FOX signal went down on Galaxy 10 during a football game. There have been problems with the signal on and off.

11:31 Down Again The signal is starting to jump It's probably the weather here

My wife said we must be old people if were watching retro jams, and yes I think they do have a short list

The Equity muxes on G-10 ku and G-3 c were going up and down yesterday. It may have been weather related since the little rock radar showed bad storms at the time this was happening. This is nothing new with Equity they seem to have issues from time to time. I found out the best thing to do is just ride it out since there is nothing we can do about it. It's the uplinks staff responsibility to keep it up for there affiliates, so Im sure they are aware of the issues and probably went out for a cup of coffee before tackling what ever needs to be done :)

RetroJams currently has 360 songs from 239 different artists on their playlist. The songs are in groups of 1 to 15, although I don't know if those groups are played randomly or if someone is programming the order to play those groups. (I really should get a life.) Have fun.

Yep. Its gone, poof. I thought it was maybe my LNB or Diseqc :)

The good old plik, back to surfing. I am getting sick and tired of this receiver I have here, its memory fills fast and I have to factory reset it every time, freezes up.

Oh well....Sorry to see it go..

Was watching retro jams and bang lost picture, in fact all channels seem to be down right now. Still getting good signal and quality anybody else getting G10 now

Kevin has a Buzz, not sure of the model (2010F?), but I think they only made one.

I figured out his G-10R issue. Somehow the skew on his BUD was tuned all the way between polarities. Kept hitting the skew control buttons until it came back in :)

Thanks Tron, I saw that in his signature, plus the lifetime ultra, wondered. I'd read Ice's review of the Buzz 2010 and he didn't mention that problem, in fact it seemed like a nice receiver(at the time he had it) There's a newer model now, the 2020, saw on ebay, looks like a hacker=attractive model, usb-loading, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)