Status
Please reply by conversation.

john green

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Georgia
I seem to have lost IA6.I can get 97 quality at 91.0w and 88 quality at 97.0w
I have searched with no luck in between.Any ideas Guys ?

can you get G3 at 95?
Chinese channels are at 11780 H 20760 there (g3)

For IA6, try old Doc Scott
11865 freq
V pol
3516 symbol rate

Do a blind scan and see if you get stuff like the IRS test card, May2&5 test card and the CBSNEesFeed one (11710 V 14320)

Didn't get the May test cards this time.Got Azteca 7 & 13,DC Path 3,CBS News,a few that say service 1 and IA6/24/D3 that is showing a shot of the White House.
Do I need to do some tweaking ? I have 87% quality.

You are on the right satellite! I would try entering the TP. manually!

Speaking of entering manually.On a few occasions when I have done that,I would loose everything on my channel lists and would have to re-scan all over again.Anyone else having that problem with a Coolsat 4000 Pro ?

only scan that manual entry. Enter the info and hit "ok" and it should scan just that transponder. I do that on the 5000 on occasion

Thanks for the info.I have IA6 up and running but no Doc Scott.Is he not on during weekday mornings ? This is the first time I can remember scanning that satellite and not seeing his program.

Doc is on 24/7…now that he has passed on his wife does the sermons now so she might be on. But that toll free number is always there as a reminder.

(800) 338-3030

Sorry Iceberg.I had to go to my office.I just got home and did another blind scan.The Doc is back and so are the May test cards.Thanks for the help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)