Lost signal from all three Sats

From about 8:30 to 8:40 ET this morning I had nothing on 61.5, 110, and 119. No video, audio, or error messages, only OTA worked. Then, it magically reappeared.... :confused:

Can the people that keep losing the signal state what receiver and what software version you have? and also if you know what LNB and switches you have.

I'm beginning to think that there's a problem with the software on some receivers.

I have a 622, software L441. I have now noticed that when I run the system info, the system status will sometimes show an LNB drift detected on 129. Other times 129, 119, and 110 all check out fine.

I have a 622, software L441. But like I said they came and changed the LNB and realigned the dish and as of yet I have had no problems.

From about 8:30 to 8:40 ET this morning I had nothing on 61.5, 110, and 119. No video, audio, or error messages, only OTA worked. Then, it magically reappeared.... :confused:

I had the same problem this morning also about the same time and lost everything even on 148! Did a dianostic check and everything was red! Cleared the matrix and then rerun test switch again and all was good, but alot of my channels would not come in or some of them would, but would be real jerkie and then freeze! Then everything was fine! Go figure, I wondered if they were having bad weather again at one of the uplink centers! I have a 622 using L4.41 software with a DPP44 switch! Oh by the way our 522 seemed to be working fine! Figure that one out! :confused:

I have a 622 with L4.41 and kept losing 129 two nights ago. When I checked the signal meter it would have a 30 strength but running a check switch would not detect 129! Finally, after wasting a few hours of my time, 129 started working.

I've lost everything on my 622 as of about 3 a.m. this morning until now, 9:30 a.m. Rebooting, switch checking, nothing is helping. My 721 works fine.

My wife reported that we lost signal yesterday morning for a couple hours also (I was at work) and that it just magically came back.
??

Signal came back yesterday morning after about an hour. I went out came home last night and signal was out again. I went to bed and didn't feel like messing with the dang thing. This morning I get up and low and behold my signal is back and working.
Looking through the meun I go to Menu 613 "System info one" box be reads 188 on top and 192 on bottom. I have read somewhere here that that is how many times I have lost signal on the tuner.
Normally I would not think about the numbers but when the E* tech came and replaced the LNB the other day the numbers reset and now less than a week later they are already nearing 200. This is an outragous number of times to me.
This whole situation is killing me. I have been an E* sub for 8 years off and on and have always enjoyed the quality (as compared to my other options) with them, but this is really beginning to bug the hell out of me.
Software version L441 on 622. 322 is still receiving signal when the 622 drops out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts