LPB @ 125W, Changes?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

phlatwound

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 25, 2007
Goosapeak Junction
I just saw this on 12072 H 16666 (125W Ku):

"Louisiana Pubic Broadcasting will modify its carrier on AMC-21 19K as of 10:00 11/30/10. Please note the changes below.

L-band: 1322 1320
Down Freq: 12072 (H) 12069.5 (H)
Symbol Rate: 16666 12.475"

Thanks for the information. They dropped the LPB1 channel (SD version of LPBHD), so only a four channel mux now.

Thanks for the info, but besides dropping LPB1 I see al the freq number are the same as before?? Can you tell any difference in FREQuency/ SR ??
S2 8PSK with pilot ON or Off??

Hmmm!! I should of read this before!I was going alittle nuts trying to get LPB1>4 with no luck.Always had them in the past but lost them tonight.Did a blindscan but it looks like it didnt work.Anyone have problems blindscanning LPB1>4 with a ultra azbox?Maybe i should just enter changes manully and see what happens:confused:

Hmmm!! I should of read this before!I was going alittle nuts trying to get LPB1>4 with no luck.Always had them in the past but lost them tonight.Did a blindscan but it looks like it didnt work.Anyone have problems blindscanning LPB1>4 with a ultra azbox?Maybe i should just enter changes manully and see what happens:confused:

Scanned in fine with my AZBox Ultra this morning. Not getting it right now (usual night time drop in SQ, usually doesn't kill the signal completely, but we have rain right now).

This will save me time tonight. I had noticed that LPB was gone last night, but was too tired to research the issue. I'm glad I saw this thread. Thanks to the OP.:D

this is weird. For me to get LPB on the 36" dish I have to nudge east but then I lose Montana PBS and the other TP's (sans 12180) go down. If I bump west Montana, OETA and the rest come in great but LPB goes bye bye

this is weird. For me to get LPB on the 36" dish I have to nudge east but then I lose Montana PBS and the other TP's (sans 12180) go down. If I bump west Montana, OETA and the rest come in great but LPB goes bye bye

On my 80cm it is the same, so it is right where I may get Montana PBS, and where I don't lose too much on LPB where it will totally disappear at night (it may drop out for an hour or so at times). Both are coming in right now, but LPB is getting close to its pixelation zone. So the dish is right at the "unhappy" medium!

On my 6ft prime focus dish with dmx741 its the same for me. Have to bump it west for LPBS or back east a few for the rest. There are a few other sats like this for me like 99W I have to bump it east? a bit for the Casper Wyoming NBC station. 89W is the same for Nebraska PBS have to bump that a bit from ABC Now and Pentagon... Always wondered exactly why... maybe they are trying to localize the signal? I dont know. It is annoying though =).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)