LPB HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
No signal tonight for all of the LPB channels on SES2 KU band. I guess no British sitcoms tonight. :( Does anyone know if they left SES2?

It did this same thing about 2 weeks ago, but was back before midnight.

their signal has been wacky even before Isaac....where it was bouncing around...or worse with a 80 quality it would pixelate like there was an issue with the uplink

I assume it will be back up shortly. There is a Ragin Cajun football game that just ended on 11812 H 4982 (S2-QPSK), scans in as LPB MU-3P2, which is also being broadcast on the LPB Feeds channel at 11801 H 1249. Since I get the LPB mux at 11808 H 11149, obviously the 11812 signal is pre-empting it.

EDIT: Just after posting the above, 11812 disappeared and the LPB mux is back up.

their signal has been wacky even before Isaac....where it was bouncing around...or worse with a 80 quality it would pixelate like there was an issue with the uplink

Yeah, wife thought I didn't have dish right. I told her I can assure you it is aligned right...but Issac is messing with their up-link, she was oh yeah.

I have been doing this for years, I know what I am doing....:D

It's still there this morning:
SES 2- LPB.PNG
Tede

Looks like CrazyScan.

Tede what is that under its still there this morning? never seen that before.

Dan Rose

It's a program called CrazyScan, it's a very nice program and works with my TBS6925 PCIe Card and is compatible with
a lot of other cards, it basically tells you everything about a transponder, it also does blind scan. If you buy a
PC card or a PCIe card, make sure that this program is compatible with it.
Tede

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts