Luken Communications Files For Bankruptcy After $47.4 Million "Fraudulent Transfer" Verdict Against

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bankruptcy or not, I´m looking at ME TV´s new schedule and I can´t help to notice that they now have many shows that were:

Previously on RTV
Currently on RTV

And then some :D

an idea if possible for luken communications would be that they become a low cost satellite tv provider and still be a diginet broadcaster i'm sure no matter what they are going to be in chapter 11 bankruptcy even if the fraudulent transfer is reversed on appeal they need some source of revenue they could launch networks with all the content they have rights to there was talk of science fiction, western and other drama networks it could be a hybrid ota/low cost alternative programmed service

I don't want to 'count him out' just yet. 'The Donald' has been there a few times also, and is now considered a "power house"(in some circles).

Well I hope he can keep it floating, I really do. My confidence in the guy is rather low but I would hate to lose these channels.
As long as they are on the air I’ll keep watching and recording. I’m tickled with my collection of Harvey Toons ! :D

So Luken buys something for 18 mil that should cost 115 mil and gets in trouble for it? I thought that was called a good deal?
RT

That depends on how good your lawyers are.... Good old America!

I just can't figure that if it was worth so much, why he's going bankrupt running it, and having to pump his own money into it to keep it running... Who is stupid enough to want that turkey back?

this is a fight over control of retro tv, the bankruptcy trustee for equity wants it back, it's bankruptcy vs bankruptcy

Matt Winn Leaving Luken Communications

Matt Winn is Leaving Luken Communications link is here

Jim Owens Entertainment ends licensing deal with Luken link here

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)