Luken Communications Files For Bankruptcy After $47.4 Million "Fraudulent Transfer" Verdict Against

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sadly RTV is not what it used to be 3 years ago, still some few watchable shows.
Lassie I watch and record, but they keep repeating the same episodes even though there were about 200 of them from the Timmy years.

I´d say that nowadays ME TV is the number 1 retro tv station.
My perception is that Luken was just not interested in being number 1 with RTV,

Pssst: Metv2 has Lassie every single Sunday from 8:00am to 11:00am EST, I've been recording them with the MicroHD since last year. They alternate with episodes from all the Lassies, Jeffs Collie, the Timmy years, the ranger years, the Lassie wanders alone year, and finally the Lassie on the ranch of wayward kids year.

I think people are mistaking Luken Comm. as one and the same as Henry Luken. Henry Luken is a person, Luken Comm. is a company he owns. Just because one of his companies is in bankruptcy doesnt mean Henry Luken is.

He's good at making money, he may have bought RetroTV for pennies on the dollar but its not like he was the only board member to approve the sale. He's cut throat and ruthless at making money, but so is pretty much ever millionaire. You think Bill Gates got rich without stepping on some toes?

UDL

Luken is a small time operator compared to those two guys, a petite millionaire. I clearly said he will survive.

Read about what happened to almost every business that MS did business with for many early years, as far as buying from or buying period. Or competed with. Seen CP/M lately? It's a trail of wreckage.

DOS ain't done till Lotus won't run.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
Maybe my comments were mistaken. I'm not anti gates. Bill and Malina have donated more money for charity then any other organization on the planet ever has. They both are incredible people

UDL

There's a story about how he didn't donate squat until PR went bad and his lawyers "persuaded" him.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Maybe my comments were mistaken. I'm not anti gates. Bill and Malina have donated more money for charity then any other organization on the planet ever has. They both are incredible people

UDL
I agree with your comments. A good business decision - makes money, and if someone takes it wrong, they can get hurt. Otherwise, look at Logos Bible Study Software - this is not a religious comment - it is a business that Bill Gates worked with - and is thriving without him. Libronix and other ventures are a part of that company...
I used to have a paper route that included the (senior) Gates family.
Ever heard of UPS? The son of the founder lives just on the other side of town from me.
The family that made satellite / launches viable is neither broke nor evil pigs. If you can not admire those who know how to make money - do not worry, you will not be one.

Sheltering yourself from creditors is part of the game. It's pulling yourself up by other people's bootstraps.

UDL

Oh and it's Melinda and not Malina.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts