M$ to add BD to XBOX360 -if you want it!

The article says nothing other than they could consider an add on if there was an out cry. Sony should do the same. :rolleyes:

The article says nothing other than they could consider an add on if there was an out cry. Sony should do the same. :rolleyes:

Sony doesn't need a BD add-on, it's built in to their system :D

That said I don't think an HD add-on would be provided by sony... it's like asking D* to share bandwith on the satellites with E*

Sony doesn't need a BD add-on, it's built in to their system :D

That said I don't think an HD add-on would be provided by sony... it's like asking D* to share bandwith on the satellites with E*

Actually Sony did discuss the possibility of adding HD-dvd support once. Not going to happen now.

And D* and E* have disscussed sharing bandwidth at various times in the past, notably for LIL's. Probably will never happen.

Microsoft has already denied that rumor and that they are behind HD DVD, this is old news!

Ok, so two guys say that this has been denied by M$ but you don't post where they denined it. And since this is information is from M$'s own Xbox group manager and the link is direct to Reuters after the CES can either of you post the denial. Because without that posting all you guys are doing is wishful thinking.

Bottom line is M$ is always going to be in it for the money and if producing a BD player for the XBOX360 is what the consumer wants don't believe for a second that M$ will not put one on the market.

Oh wait -- I bet you are two of the guys who believed Warner when they said they were not changing there support. Now I get it!

Gee, How many of those denials were posted by Warner? And I really liked how no official from M$ is named or quoted! As a matter of fact it looks like this information is orginating from Kokatu who also does not name or quote any official from M$. Without a name and quote to pin it on it looks like the statement from the Marketing manager of XBOX hardware is more believable. As a matter of fact, its a fact not yet denied offical - publicly by anyone actually working for M$. Keep digging!

Gee, How many of those denials were posted by Warner? And I really liked how no official from M$ is named or quoted! As a matter of fact it looks like this information is orginating from Kokatu who also does not name or quote any official from M$. Without a name and quote to pin it on it looks like the statement from the Marketing manager of XBOX hardware is more believable. As a matter of fact, its a fact not yet denied offical - publicly by anyone actually working for M$. Keep digging!

Rumor Smashed: Microsoft Is NOT Considering Blu-ray Support

Took less time to google this than it did to read your post.

New HD DVD add on for the xbox 360 will be a burner. You will be able to d/l your movies from xbox live and burn them to disc to play in your add on or stand alone. Pure speculation but if MS wants HD DVD to stay alive, this could be life support. This would make studio support a mute point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts