Madden 25 + Sunday Ticket, $99?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
So it appears there's a deal this year where if you buy Madden you get Sunday Ticket for free. If this doesn't include MAX then I'm not sure you really come out ahead given the usual discounts, but interesting promotion. If you aren't a subscriber and sign up with this offer you get Sunday Ticket, Max and $10/mo off your bill. If you can't get DirecTV you'll have access to a trial of the non-Subscriber service on PS3 or something.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/15/43...ition-free-nfl-sunday-ticket-amazon-exclusive

For those that usually get discounts this is probably a lukewarm deal at best, but figured it was worth mentioning.

Says it is for DirecTV non-subscribers. Another way of giving it away, which they do for "non-subscribers" every year.

Interesting.If you didn't have to enter into a contract for 2 years,the second being $299,for the PS3,it would be an awesome deal.

from what i read it is only the web access to ST and not on the TV

Just to clear this up a little more...

Fans with DirecTV won’t get a code to simply watch Sunday Ticket on their current dish. Instead, they can use the code to watch it on their tablet, computer, or mobile device.

If you don’t have DirecTV, you have two options: Sign up for DirecTV and get $10 off your monthly bill for a year plus Sunday Ticket for free on your mobile devices, or access the Sunday Ticket content for free through your computer, tablet or smartphone.

Add it all up -- the video game ($60), Sunday Ticket ($299.95) and 17 weeks of Ultimate Team (about $100) -- and that’s over $400 worth of content.

Just to clear this up a little more...

Fans with DirecTV won’t get a code to simply watch Sunday Ticket on their current dish. Instead, they can use the code to watch it on their tablet, computer, or mobile device.

If you don’t have DirecTV, you have two options: Sign up for DirecTV and get $10 off your monthly bill for a year plus Sunday Ticket for free on your mobile devices, or access the Sunday Ticket content for free through your computer, tablet or smartphone.

Add it all up -- the video game ($60), Sunday Ticket ($299.95) and 17 weeks of Ultimate Team (about $100) -- and that’s over $400 worth of content.

given how bad the internet sunday ticket service is, i don't think is worth it

I would like to know the video quality of ST via pc.IS it in HD?They still have the preorder deal going,$99 get access to ST via pc,tablet,and mobile device.If the video quality is solid I would jump on the deal.I'm sure the ps3 version will be close to $300 again.

so what the deal for current subscribers? from mine understanding the mobile service is included now with ST, mine brother is sometimes on the road on the weekend and he get his Giants games on his cell phone

According to amazon they only have 100,000 copies divided up between the 360 and ps3,with that in mind I went ahead and pre-ordered.Basically taking a $40 chance that the quality will be good,hopefully it will be.Beats $300 for ps3.

Looks like they are starting to ship now.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Your order of Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition is on its way! With the NFL regular season kicking off September 8, we want to be sure you're informed on how to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on your computers, tablets, and smartphones.

Inside each Anniversary Edition case is an insert that looks like the picture to the right (front/back). Don't throw this away! This is your only ticket to watch NFL games every Sunday.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)