Make Hopper/Joey a little more SD-Friendly.

I agree 100% on an option to increase the font size/decrease the number of lines in the guide. My wife cannot read the guide at all on her 32" SDTV from her viewing position. We're one of the many mixed households with 2 HD and 2 SD sets yet.

My sentiments exactly. I'm not sure why other people think that SDTVs are going to disappear overnight. I mean after all, I would say EASILY that SDTV customers are the majority of Dish subscribers. As I said people are waiting for the TVs to die but they are very robust. I don't need an HDTV in the rooms that have the SDTVs (yet.) I've got two other HDTVs I can watch if I want HD. I shouldn't have to buy more HDTVs just to conform with Dish. I think that if Dish wants H/J to be their answer to whole-home DVR, then they need to consider SDTVs as well as HDTVs. Hardly anyone has HDTVs in every room in their house.

The guide is not very readable with a smallish HDTV.

Yeah hopefully they're going to release the newer interface soon, however they need to fix the whole-home issues created by S213 first (or in my dreams, do both in one release.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)