MALONE TESTS A FAMILY'S TIES (NYPost) 03.13.05

truqui said:
Oh boy...here we go again!!!
The fasten your seatbelts...the rollercoaster is about to move again!!!

What did you all expect, you get one positive story from the NY Post and people are saying it's praises, things like:

"I must also agree that the New York Post seems to have management that allows reporters more freedom to get to the bottom of issues and the personalities involved. Just when I thought that aggressive or investigative journalism was nearly dead, the New York Post shows it still understands the purpose of a free press."

"I for one, have been personally impressed with the candor and aggressiveness the NY-Post has exhibited investigating Voom and CVC; turning heads, keeping all informed. Yet another befitting story."

But when all the negative stories were coming out about Voom from the New York Post, a lot of posts were saying thing like this about the NYPost.

"What planet? That would be the planet Murdoch."

"Just remember that the NY Post is affiliated with Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. (like Fox News), and is well known to be biased toward's Murdoch's interests."

"This is how a media giant tries to skew the facts to manipulate public opinion. It is not factual nor is it ethical to spread false information"

"The NY Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch. The same guy who owns D*."

"This article sounds like it came from a tabloid. What will come out of the Post next "Charles Dolan's Actions Caused By Alien Brain Probe"

"Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation-owned paper out of New York City. And it *is* a tabloid-format (for better or worse). Today's front-page story has a headline B*!#H SLAP! (As you can see: the general tone of the paper.)"

"What planet did this writer come from? "

"Their objectivity journalism has been clouded by whatever happens to be their agenda."

"NY Post are late to the party."

It's eye opening to see how all the speculation can come to a screeching halt when the people we speculate about actually open their mouths...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)