Man I cant wait!!

stevenl

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jan 2, 2006
Disney World
Is it football season yet! College ball of course!!!

So Which SEC team will get to destroy OSU in the title game this year?

Make your pick :)

I don't see the SEC winning it all this year.

Other than Georgia, I don't like the 2008 teams.

Florida is the Texas Tech of the SEC (Great QB, but an awful defense), LSU has lost a ton of key players, Tennessee has to replace key players, Kentucky has no Woodson, and then there are the SEC bottomfeeders.

BTW, if I were to pick a team to beat Ohio State for the title, I'd say Missouri

Is it football season yet! College ball of course!!!

So Which SEC team will get to destroy OSU in the title game this year?

Make your pick :)

So your telling me that the Buckeyes don't have to show up this year, just get ready for the final game ???

Does Coach Tressel know about this and the rest of the Big Ten and USC as well ???

Jimbo

Florida is the Texas Tech of the SEC (Great QB, but an awful defense), LSU has lost a ton of key players, Tennessee has to replace key players, Kentucky has no Woodson, and then there are the SEC bottomfeeders.

BTW, if I were to pick a team to beat Ohio State for the title, I'd say Missouri

Good call on Missouri :up
Also I think Georgia will be very good .

Jimbo

So your telling me that the Buckeyes don't have to show up this year, just get ready for the final game ???

Does Coach Tressel know about this and the rest of the Big Ten and USC as well ???

Jimbo

Dont be mad because I have faith in your OSU :)

I want OSU to make it to the title game again. I love watching them get humiliated in that game.

I think it's gonna be rough this year to watch Michigan. Hopefully they come together sooner than later, but I am going in with little hopes so I am not disappointed.

At best, I am thinking The outback bowl if OSU or another Big10 team goes to the championship game. Reason being that I think at best they finish 3rd in the big10 and it's been a few years since they have been to that bowl.

Florida had a very young defense last year, which will be much better this year. Remember the name Will Hill.

Can't wait until week 2 to put an absolute ass kicking to Miami.

What bowl game do you think Michigan is most likely to reach?
I hope I am dead wrong, but it's beginning to look like Michigan will be playing in the toilet bowl this year - lots of question marks on both sides of the ball and they don't have talent in key positions...not to mention the huge question mark hanging over Coach Rod. In any case, I am still holding out hope they can beat up another SEC team come bowl time. Tums and prayers this season, tums and prayers.

Attachments

• bclogo3nrqw3.gif
    bclogo3nrqw3.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 145
I think you get the Kool-aid award this year, Ramy.

UConn will play OSU in the title game before KY does :)

I think you get the Kool-aid award this year, Ramy.

UConn will play OSU in the title game before KY does :)

You've been drinking the Kool-aid too then if you think UConn will make it. I would bet that KY would make a BCS game long before UConn does.

You've been drinking the Kool-aid too then if you think UConn will make it. I would bet that KY would make a BCS game long before UConn does.

We won a share of our conference championship last year, Kentucky hasn't done anything similar since 1977.

I'd be willing to make that bet, Ramy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)