Mature Gamers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wondered why you didnt post these in my thread till I realized it was gone

another good site is mxgamers.com

adultgamingenthusiasts.com

theadultgamer.com

and xmg360.com (sponsorship only)

BlackHitachi said:
Laugh now you young whippersnappers, Wait till your next game and some punkass 13 year old starts calling you a "Noob Beatch" in a voice that could shatter glass
:p

Kevinw said:
Laugh now you young whippersnappers, Wait till your next game and some punkass 13 year old starts calling you a "Noob Beatch" in a voice that could shatter glass
:p

Now you put it like that.:mad: I still got a good :D out of it..

This has been happenning a lot to me lately. My 14 year old son used my Xbox live account many times, and there's a bunch of morons that everytime I get online start with the annoying voices, I blocked them as soon as they appear. That's why I pay for a two separate accounts, now mine has a password. I'm 35 and I have been playing Video Games since I was 7 so is one of my hobbies, but I can't stand the high pitch voices and the screaming.

Tom_P said:
This has been happenning a lot to me lately. My 14 year old son used my Xbox live account many times, and there's a bunch of morons that everytime I get online start with the annoying voices, I blocked them as soon as they appear. That's why I pay for a two separate accounts, now mine has a password. I'm 35 and I have been playing Video Games since I was 7 so is one of my hobbies, but I can't stand the high pitch voices and the screaming.
I am with you on this one- 3 accounts in our hous both my kids and I have one.
Seriously though if you are looking for a fun crowd feel fre to visit my group.

http://www.clansenescence.com/index.php

UT2k4 - I can certainly beat the *** out of most of the little defiant players ;), unless it's somebody professional (=playing on tournaments for a living). I usually don't play too long but 2-3 times per week except when it's Summer - that's for something else than gaming. :D