Mature Gamers

I wondered why you didnt post these in my thread till I realized it was gone

another good site is mxgamers.com

adultgamingenthusiasts.com

theadultgamer.com

and xmg360.com (sponsorship only)

BlackHitachi said:
Laugh now you young whippersnappers, Wait till your next game and some punkass 13 year old starts calling you a "Noob Beatch" in a voice that could shatter glass
:p

Kevinw said:
Laugh now you young whippersnappers, Wait till your next game and some punkass 13 year old starts calling you a "Noob Beatch" in a voice that could shatter glass
:p

Now you put it like that.:mad: I still got a good :D out of it..

This has been happenning a lot to me lately. My 14 year old son used my Xbox live account many times, and there's a bunch of morons that everytime I get online start with the annoying voices, I blocked them as soon as they appear. That's why I pay for a two separate accounts, now mine has a password. I'm 35 and I have been playing Video Games since I was 7 so is one of my hobbies, but I can't stand the high pitch voices and the screaming.

Tom_P said:
This has been happenning a lot to me lately. My 14 year old son used my Xbox live account many times, and there's a bunch of morons that everytime I get online start with the annoying voices, I blocked them as soon as they appear. That's why I pay for a two separate accounts, now mine has a password. I'm 35 and I have been playing Video Games since I was 7 so is one of my hobbies, but I can't stand the high pitch voices and the screaming.
I am with you on this one- 3 accounts in our hous both my kids and I have one.
Seriously though if you are looking for a fun crowd feel fre to visit my group.

http://www.clansenescence.com/index.php

UT2k4 - I can certainly beat the *** out of most of the little defiant players ;), unless it's somebody professional (=playing on tournaments for a living). I usually don't play too long but 2-3 times per week except when it's Summer - that's for something else than gaming. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)