May I please request that a DIRT member contact me regarding a hopper 3 upgrade on two residences

TMat

Original poster
Apr 20, 2017
Little Rock,Ar
I am a very longtime customer of Dish (exceeding 20 years). I need a small amount of assistance in obtaining an upgrade to Hopper 3 in both residences. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I am a very longtime customer of Dish (exceeding 20 years). I need a small amount of assistance in obtaining an upgrade to Hopper 3 in both residences. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
When in this form, look for Helpers Online in RED during normal business hours. Send one a PM.

Reactions: MattG@DISH

You can send me the PM with your phone number and 4 digit PIN.

You can send me the PM with your phone number and 4 digit PIN.
xxx xxx xxxx
Pin xxxx
I have been traveling all day. I apologize for taking so long to be back in touch

Personal info removed, please send by private message. Chip (mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been traveling all day. I apologize for taking so long to be back in touch
You need to PM that, not put it in the open forum. You should edit out that information. You can PM Matt by clicking on his Name under his avatar and then Start A Conversation.

Please excuse my ignorance but I have written a PM to Matt but cannot figure out how to actually send it. Don't see anything to click on. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts