Me-TV is now on satellite in the NYC DMA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Yes616

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Poinciana Place, FL
That's right. Me-TV is now on satellite in the NYC DMA on WSAH channel 43. Goodbye to RTV. I just hope it will be full time. My DTV guide is still showing the old programing. Hopefully that gets fixed soon. This is a real treat.

doesnt look like its on 24/7...from wiki

On January 4, 2012, WSAH did switch from Retro Television Network to Me-TV on their primary channel carrying Me-TV's programming from 2 to 6 AM and also from 9 AM to 10 PM on weekdays and 2 to 10 PM on weekends. Infomercials are running in the hours that Me-TV programming is not shown

This news stinks. The best shows are on in the early morning. I was looking forward to Petticoat Junction the most and My 3 Sons a close second.
Edit: Add Love American Style to the list.

I have also been in contact with WSAH and they are confirming there will still be informercials. Ice, it seems there will only be informercials until 9:00AM on Saturday. Otherwise, everything else you have is correct. I have also been in contact with Tribune and the guide will be fixed any time now.

cool. I just found that info on wiki so counted verify ;)

We have MeTV here in Minneapolis on a subchannel and it rocks :)

We have MeTV here in Minneapolis on a subchannel and it rocks :)

I was completely unaware of this until I looked it up, now I see it on 5.3.

I assume that in order to get it, we'd need to hook a converter box up to our HR24? Gotta have me some Batman... The half hour a night on Hub ain't cuttin' it.

You can hook a AM21 up to the HR24 (they sell for like $50 on the Directv site) but the issue with the AM21 is it doesnt scan in channels (like a converter box does). It goes off a database and right now there are 2 channels missing from the database in MSP (not including the 18 low powered religious stations on 16,25,33,50 & 62) ;)

23-3 The Country Network (24/7 country videos)
5-3 MeTV :(

so until its loaded into the database the AM21 wouldn't help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)