Me-TV is now on satellite in the NYC DMA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Yes616

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Poinciana Place, FL
That's right. Me-TV is now on satellite in the NYC DMA on WSAH channel 43. Goodbye to RTV. I just hope it will be full time. My DTV guide is still showing the old programing. Hopefully that gets fixed soon. This is a real treat.

doesnt look like its on 24/7...from wiki

On January 4, 2012, WSAH did switch from Retro Television Network to Me-TV on their primary channel carrying Me-TV's programming from 2 to 6 AM and also from 9 AM to 10 PM on weekdays and 2 to 10 PM on weekends. Infomercials are running in the hours that Me-TV programming is not shown

This news stinks. The best shows are on in the early morning. I was looking forward to Petticoat Junction the most and My 3 Sons a close second.
Edit: Add Love American Style to the list.

I have also been in contact with WSAH and they are confirming there will still be informercials. Ice, it seems there will only be informercials until 9:00AM on Saturday. Otherwise, everything else you have is correct. I have also been in contact with Tribune and the guide will be fixed any time now.

cool. I just found that info on wiki so counted verify ;)

We have MeTV here in Minneapolis on a subchannel and it rocks :)

We have MeTV here in Minneapolis on a subchannel and it rocks :)

I was completely unaware of this until I looked it up, now I see it on 5.3.

I assume that in order to get it, we'd need to hook a converter box up to our HR24? Gotta have me some Batman... The half hour a night on Hub ain't cuttin' it.

You can hook a AM21 up to the HR24 (they sell for like $50 on the Directv site) but the issue with the AM21 is it doesnt scan in channels (like a converter box does). It goes off a database and right now there are 2 channels missing from the database in MSP (not including the 18 low powered religious stations on 16,25,33,50 & 62) ;)

23-3 The Country Network (24/7 country videos)
5-3 MeTV :(

so until its loaded into the database the AM21 wouldn't help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts