Media General Stations Removed from DISH, Agreement Reached

I had an odd thing happen. Revolution was scheduled to record last night and it says it was completed by it is no where in my DVR. This was the first show on my timer that was scheduled since the channels resurfaced. I wonder if I have to redo all the timers now?

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Try this: Do a search for Revolution and see if it is in your search results. ON the hopper I can sometimes find shows that were deleted in my prime time file and it will still be there along with the next upcoming recording the next week.

I had an odd thing happen. Revolution was scheduled to record last night and it says it was completed by it is no where in my DVR. This was the first show on my timer that was scheduled since the channels resurfaced. I wonder if I have to redo all the timers now?

I personally would just to be safe.

Try this: Do a search for Revolution and see if it is in your search results. ON the hopper I can sometimes find shows that were deleted in my prime time file and it will still be there along with the next upcoming recording the next week.

I tried this and didn't see anything. I appreciate the suggestion. So weird since daily schedule says completed by user. I have a few shows scheduled for tonight on the media general station and it shows them as scheduled. Debating to just redo the timers like deadlocked suggested. Has anyone else had this issue with a timer in these recently revived channels not recording ? I'm not using PTAT for any of these timers.

Same here! No autohop on my NBC shows. I say we give it a few more days.

Anyone who still doesnt have autohop, please contact DIRT here and have them open up a report for your DMA. They asked for my receiver number and shows that recorded last night on my NBC had autohop this morning after I had reported it yesterday.

I tried this and didn't see anything. I appreciate the suggestion. So weird since daily schedule says completed by user. I have a few shows scheduled for tonight on the media general station and it shows them as scheduled. Debating to just redo the timers like deadlocked suggested. Has anyone else had this issue with a timer in these recently revived channels not recording ? I'm not using PTAT for any of these timers.

I had deleted the timers during the dispute (needed room) and created new ones when they came up. Only issues I had were the new timers didn't pick up anything from Sat-Tue. Not recording anything yesterday (when all guide data was filled in) leads me to believe that the timers just need to be redone (since it went from HD to SD WGN back to HD)

Anyone who still doesnt have autohop, please contact DIRT here and have them open up a report for your DMA. They asked for my receiver number and shows that recorded last night on my NBC had autohop this morning after I had reported it yesterday.
I wonder if that's the new ploy by Dish and/or the media company...disable autohop for a newly renewed contract to appease the media company but then only turn it back on for those users who call in and complain? ;)

I wonder if that's the new ploy by Dish and/or the media company...disable autohop for a newly renewed contract to appease the media company but then only turn it back on for those users who call in and complain? ;)

I don't think it was malicious. Upon review of the PTAT events for the past few days before I contacted DIRT there was no show art and all the episode numbers were 0 with a first air date of 1970. Once I put the report in the shows from last night had art and the correct info, and this morning autohop was enabled for all of the new recordings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts