Jack

I'm just a poster on this site.

I live in Southeastern Conn.

My Birthday is 5/8/82

I'm single and right now in between jobs

Favorite Teams:

MLB: Obviously the Mets since 86
NFL : The Giants since 86
NBA: The Lakers. When I say I'm a Lakers fan, I mean a casual fan. I don't even know all the members of the team. I couldn't tell you who there playing. That's why I'm a casual fan. If that means I'm not a fan-so be it.
NHL: I don't have a fav. team as I don't follow hockey that much.
NCAA: I've been paying attention and trying to follow the Uconn Huskies in both Basketball and Football.

Likes: Sports obviously, Wrestling, Archives (Vintage stuff, see this forum), The Super Bowl, Fish, Pasta, Subway, McDonald's, Videotapes

Dislikes: Annoying pop-up ads on television(I'll explain if you want), Slow drivers, The Yankees, fake people, People that think they know what's best for everyone else, Those damn annoying Geico Cavemen commericals (I mean we get, your cavemen-Enough, already!!! Am I right people!!!)

Mets,
You've been a Mets fan since '86 ?

Why does your user name say Mets '82 ? Just curious ?

I too am tired of the Geiko commercials.

Jimbo

It's 82 because I was born in 1982. And, well, Mets86 was already taken. The Geico commericals suck and I wish they'd disappear.

Who: Please call me Richard, if you can remember to

Title: Cynical, but loyal, poster

Born - 4/27/1965

Residence - Born and raised in Georgetown, KY. Live 15 miles away in Lexington.

Marital Status - Married, but not to a happy spouse :(

Children - John, 8, and Anna, 4 -- the most perfect kids :cool:

Occupation - Engineer for the electric company

Favorite teams -

NFL - BENGALS...........Vikings, Patriots, Cowboys
MLB - Reds, Mariners, Mets, Tigers
NBA - n/a
NHL - Blue Jackets, Penguins, Red Wings, Flames
EPL - West Ham Hammers, Liverpool Reds
NCAA Football - Kentucky, USC (the one in SoCal)
NCAA Basketball - North Carolina, Xavier (but I will root for ANY team I picked in the NCAA pool)
HS Sports - Scott County Cardinals, Lafayette Generals (where my kids will go)

Least Favorite teams (this is EASY)-

NFL - Clowns, Stoolers, Ratbirds, Colts, Titans, 49ers
MLB - Cubs, Braves, Red Sox
NBA - n/a
NHL - Predators
NCAA Football - Stanford, Michigan, Ohio State
NCAA Basketball - (see note in "favorite teams")

Likes: My kids, my job, my house, following my teams, indie rock, bicycling, softball, playing around with the radio, postseason MLB and NFL in the daytime, the NFL just as it is (except for the prime-time playoff games and the NFL network taking away the Sat. afternoon games), eating

Dislikes: The current state of most of my sports teams, the outcome of the latest political elections, white milk

WHO: Felix ....AKA: Salsadancer7. WHY the nickname...*gulp*...I ah...use to be a legimate teacher of latin dancing at the local Arthur Murray's Dance Studio in upstate NY in the 80s. THERE I SAID IT....you happy now??!! :mad::mad::eek::p
Lovely. You know I am going to have a lot of fun with this dont you? Felix? :D

Bet I'm older. I was born April 1938. No wonder None of you know what you are talking about. Way too young. Just kidding. Love to read your comments and opinions. Keep it up.

If I live that long (and that's a BIG if), I doubt that I'll have enough "marbles" left to remember what the hell I was talking about. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about now, know that I think about it.

What was I talking about? Oh yeah, MICHIGAN 24 - "That evil school from the South" 17.

Traitor!!:eek::D

From a fellow E. Kentuckian:

If you got kin from your home state playing on a team or going to college out of state or rival school... well, for me it's been like this...

Rule #1 : If you see relatives or friends supporting the rival team on "home turf", they better know someone on the team or related to them. Be sure tease them about it of course, but watch it if you smell alcohol on their breath.

(Have run into this situation in the parking lot at Commonwealth Stadium during UK-Florida Games).

Rule #2: If you go to rival school's sporting event to see your team play against rival school... and you have to sit with kin and/or friends who support rival team... wear opposing team's colors and hopefully you won't teased too much or called "chicken" for switching colors.

Rule #3: If it's a bowl, finals or championship game... don't go! Trust me it can get pretty nasty with relatives who are hardcore fans of opposing teams!

WHO: Felix ....AKA: Salsadancer7. WHY the nickname...*gulp*...I ah...use to be a legimate teacher of latin dancing at the local Arthur Murray's Dance Studio in upstate NY in the 80s. THERE I SAID IT....you happy now??!! :mad::mad::eek::p

Did you get the Grey out of your goatee yet Felix?;):D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)