Meet Our Sports Writers

SandraC

On Vacation
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
Sabres, if this conversation has taught you anything, you should go out and take ball-room dancing lessons immediately! The girls in college will flock to you. Chicks dig guys who can dance.[/quote]

This is for the most part a very true statement. Personally I seem to be attracted to jocks, some of the guys you see on Dancing With the Stars who are amazing dancers but seem to be kind of...well, even if they're not, they're not for me.

It should be said a couple of my friends are attracted to guys like that, but not me.

But give me an athletic guy who is also a good dancer (and hopefully can end a two game losing streak tonight) anytime !!! :heart

Sandra

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
It'll happen.

Did you see the Chiefs yesterday?

I have officially not taken ANYTHING for granted.....it is not gonna be an easy game because the Chiefs have shown they can put points on the board. I would almost say a much better offense than the Raiders. They have score almost 200 points....The Raiders have barely hit 160. Then again, the Raiders defense is the stingiest as far as giving up points in the AFC(only 6 teams have given up less) and KC has been lit up for 330.

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Sabres, if this conversation has taught you anything, you should go out and take ball-room dancing lessons immediately! The girls in college will flock to you. Chicks dig guys who can dance.[/quote]

This is for the most part a very true statement. Personally I seem to be attracted to jocks, some of the guys you see on Dancing With the Stars who are amazing dancers but seem to be kind of...well, even if they're not, they're not for me.

It should be said a couple of my friends are attracted to guys like that, but not me.

But give me an athletic guy who is also a good dancer (and hopefully can end a two game losing streak tonight) anytime !!! :heart

Sandra

To Paul....as they say in court...."your honor...I rest my case.....":cool:

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
the Raiders defense is the stingiest as far as giving up points in the AFC(only 6 teams have given up less)

I guess that "Fat tub of goo" is good at something!:D

t1_ryan.jpg

You owe this man an apology! He's got your defense allowing the fewest points in the AFC!

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
I guess that "Fat tub of goo" is good at something!:D

t1_ryan.jpg

You owe this man an apology! He's got your defense allowing the fewest points in the AFC!

Ahhhhh....no! IF he would have stuck to man-to-man Late in the Bills game and the Dolphin game...we would be 5-7 and NOT 3-8 and within 2 games of 1st place Denver.

SandraC

On Vacation
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
So you're looking for a guy like Warren Sapp?

EXACTLY!!!

Except about a hundred pounds lighter. And Swedish. With gorgeous eyes. And beautiful wavy hair. And the cutest accent.

If I found out he could dance like Warren Sapp, I really would start stalking his apartment building! :eek:

Sandra

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
:haha That's cold.:D

Dude....I REALLY was not tryin' to be funny! I am dead serious!! I have a golf tournament THIS weekend.....I am gonna see IF he is working and IF he he, I will take a pic if he is there.

Good lookin' kid...but he looks like the valet guy! What can I say?:what

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Dude....I REALLY was not tryin' to be funny! I am dead serious!! I have a golf tournament THIS weekend.....I am gonna see IF he is working and IF he he, I will take a pic if he is there.

Golf Tourney?! I haven't been able to golf since August! Right now, it's 30°F and snowing like hell up here in NE Ohio! Must be nice. :cool:

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here

It was still funny though. ;):D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts