Meet Our Sports Writers

Dude....I REALLY was not tryin' to be funny! I am dead serious!! I have a golf tournament THIS weekend.....I am gonna see IF he is working and IF he he, I will take a pic if he is there.

Good lookin' kid...but he looks like the valet guy! What can I say?:what

WHERE IS THIS TOURNAMENT AT??? :) :) :)

I'm just going to come and...watch. ;)

Sandra

Dude....I REALLY was not tryin' to be funny! I am dead serious!! I have a golf tournament THIS weekend.....I am gonna see IF he is working and IF he he, I will take a pic if he is there.

Good lookin' kid...but he looks like the valet guy! What can I say?:what

Go ahead, keep bragging about the nice weather down there.;):D

Show off! Truth be told, I'd probably have a 12 handicap too if I could play golf more than 3-4 months out of the year. ;)

AHHHHHH...the advantages of living in paradise. Have fun today when you go and warm up your car....I will be warming up my barbeque with steaks...;)
On Friday, I while you northerners are warming up your cars to do whatever...I will be warming up my backswing at either Golf Club of Miami or maybe even splurge at Key Biscayne....:cool:;)

AHHHHHH...the advantages of living in paradise. Have fun today when you go and warm up your car....I will be warming up my barbeque with steaks...;)
On Friday, I while you northerners are warming up your cars to do whatever...I will be warming up my backswing at either Golf Club of Miami or maybe even splurge at Key Biscayne....:cool:;)

Well, I take the good with the bad. Personally, I like the changes in seasons and wouldn't want it any other way.

It may be 80 degrees there now, but 80% of the year you guys live in a swamp. You can't go outside without your shirt sticking to you.

The Cali guys are the only ones who can brag about weather. 70 and sunny almost everyday and they can drive a few hours and see snow.

Well, I take the good with the bad. Personally, I like the changes in seasons and wouldn't want it any other way.

It may be 80 degrees there now, but 80% of the year you guys live in a swamp. You can't go outside without your shirt sticking to you.

The Cali guys are the only ones who can brag about weather. 70 and sunny almost everyday and they can drive a few hours and see snow.

See...here is the difference between US and the Cali guys. Have them go in the water....either they will be swimming with some nuclear waste or freezing their nipples off. Our water is clean, warm and the "attractions" are MUCH better looking....;)

See...here is the difference between US and the Cali guys. Have them go in the water....either they will be swimming with some nuclear waste or freezing their nipples off. Our water is clean, warm and the "attractions" are MUCH better looking....;)

Yeah, but you guys have the Hurricanes every year. Each year you must live in fear that your house will be wiped off the face of the earth. I guess Cali has mudslides, wild fires and earthquakes. Here in NE Ohio, natural disasters are rare.

Yeah, but you guys have the Hurricanes every year. Each year you must live in fear that your house will be wiped off the face of the earth. I guess Cali has mudslides, wild fires and earthquakes. Here in NE Ohio, natural disasters are rare.

We KNOW when the hurricanes are coming. They have NO CLUE about earthquakes, mud slides and wildfires NOT TO MENTION a drought that is almost 10 years old and borrow energy from other states....but hey, if you think that is nothing to worry about...I guess that's your thing...LOL!

Cali ain't bad.....but it also is NOT Florida! ;) I love the fact that I can play golf and baseball year round. IF it were being "married with children", my batting average would be in the .450s and my handicap would be single digits....but ah yes, priorities....;)

We KNOW when the hurricanes are coming. They have NO CLUE about earthquakes, mud slides and wildfires NOT TO MENTION a drought that is almost 10 years old and borrow energy from other states....but hey, if you think that is nothing to worry about...I guess that's your thing...LOL!

Cali ain't bad.....but it also is NOT Florida! ;) I love the fact that I can play golf and baseball year round. IF it were being "married with children", my batting average would be in the .450s and my handicap would be single digits....but ah yes, priorities....;)

I wouldn' want to live in Cali. Just comparing the advantages/disadvantages of both Cali vs. Florida. Like I said, I like the seasons and for now, the midwest is fine with me. :)

Like I've said here before...

Opening Day 1988 Buffalo Bisons' season it snowed heavy, wet snowflakes the size of potato chips. By mid-May I was living in Los Angeles. It took about a year to really adjust to the lifestyle, etc. but I wouldn't dare think of living anywhere else. And this comes after living thru the seeminlgy annual wildfires and being personally stricken and affected by the 1994 Northridge Quake which left me scared to sleep in my bed without a light on for weeks!!!

Once in a blue moon I will miss Autumn and the change of seasons..but if I really wanted to I could always fly back to experience it. It's been 20 years now and I have yet to fly back!

You have to BE here and LIVE IT to understand.:cool:

Assemble an All-NBA Team for your Franchise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)