Meet the DIRECTV ENTERTAINMENT Pack

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Locally in the Buffalo Area they are offering $31 off a month for year one and $16 off a month for year two. Very enticing.

stalker_Q1_10_zip.jpg

Nothing yet the email I got said there would be more info coming on Friday but I have not gotten anything yet.

Still on the edge of my seat....starting to cramp

well get up and walk around. Until 2/9 all we can do is speculate...and even if some info shows up until its posted on the DIrectv website or a press release all we can do is guess what is in it

Iceberg said:
well get up and walk around. Until 2/9 all we can do is speculate...and even if some info shows up until its posted on the DIrectv website or a press release all we can do is guess what is in it

:)

I know everyone is waiting... I am too.

Here is the deal as I understand it... and that is DIRECTV is very upset that I posted about the Entertainment package here at SatelliteGuys as what I posted came from a email to DIRECTV retailers. That email was supposed to be for retailers eyes only and not the world. But as normal retailer around the country send me these emails (god bless them!) so I can learn more and pass along what I think you guys will find interesting.

Anyways from what I understand the channel lineup was supposed to be released to retailers last Friday but out of fear that the list would be posted here I am told by various people that DIRECTV has no decided to wait announcing the lineup until the package launches as they dont want people calling up and ordering (or trying to order) the package before it is available. (Sounds silly I know, but just goes to show the power of SatelliteGuys!)

So that is where we are at now and the reason why the hold on the info.

To me it sounds like an exciting package, but like you I want to know whats really in it. :)

As soon as I know more I will post it. You can count on it!

I know everyone is waiting... I am too.

Here is the deal as I understand it... and that is DIRECTV is very upset that I posted about the Entertainment package here at SatelliteGuys as what I posted came from a email to DIRECTV retailers. That email was supposed to be for retailers eyes only and not the world. But as normal retailer around the country send me these emails (god bless them!) so I can learn more and pass along what I think you guys will find interesting.

Anyways from what I understand the channel lineup was supposed to be released to retailers last Friday but out of fear that the list would be posted here I am told by various people that DIRECTV has no decided to wait announcing the lineup until the package launches as they dont want people calling up and ordering (or trying to order) the package before it is available. (Sounds silly I know, but just goes to show the power of SatelliteGuys!)

So that is where we are at now and the reason why the hold on the info.

To me it sounds like an exciting package, but like you I want to know whats really in it. :)

As soon as I know more I will post it. You can count on it!

I figured it was all your fault! ;)

I wonder why DirecTV is so damn secretive about everything. You would think it was a mater of national security or something.

I wonder why DirecTV is so damn secretive about everything. You would think it was a mater of national security or something.

I guess soe people were already calling them and saying they read about it here.

As I said before... ahh the power of SatelliteGuys! We are so good we can sell packages which are not even available yet!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts