Meet the DIRECTV ENTERTAINMENT Pack

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Scott Greczkowski said:
I guess soe people were already calling them and saying they read about it here.

As I said before... ahh the power of SatelliteGuys! We are so good we can sell packages which are not even available yet!

Yeah if stupid people would keep their mouths shut, we could probably know a lot more information. Kind of like the idiots that like to tell all about the unscrambled FTA finds in an open forum.

sweet Scott
Can I get the "Man's Package"

It includes ALL the sports channels available. So like Charlie Sheen said on 2 1/2 men "If a kid in Zimbabwe hits a rock with a stick I can see it and bet on it"
Channels that include guy stuff. Like USA, History, TruTV, ScyFy etc
no shopping
no religious
no womans channels
no man hater channels

oh and for $10 (one time fee) you can add what looks like the gun from the old duck hunt game. It plugs into the USB port on the receiver. If you tune to the Oprah channel its a game you can play. Use the gun to shoot the fat Oprah's as she waddles across the screen

$40 a month :)

sweet Scott

It includes ALL the sports channels available. So like Charlie Sheen said on 2 1/2 men "If a kid in Zimbabwe hits a rock with a stick I can see it and bet on it"
no shopping
no religious
no womans channels
no man hater channels

oh and for $10 (one time fee) you can add what looks like the gun from the old duck hunt game. It plugs into the USB port on the receiver. If you tune to the Oprah channel its a game you can play. Use the gun to shoot the fat Oprah's as she waddles across the screen

Tried to like this twice... Classic..

sweet Scott

no shopping
no religious
no womans channels
no man hater channels

Wow,
Were on the same page !!!!

Yep its interesting when I look through my series recordings and its pretty much the same channels
TruTV
History
A&E
stuff from locals
Wrestling on USA & SyFy

and some other one recordings but they are sports stuff :)

Yep its interesting when I look through my series recordings and its pretty much the same channels
TruTV
History
A&E
stuff from locals
Wrestling on USA & SyFy

and some other one recordings but they are sports stuff :)

Mine are basically the same with my locals added in ...
Actually the majority of my recordings are locals (Mainly CBS).

I could probably pair my channels list down to 20-30 and cover everything I normally watch, but that wouldn't cover the stuff when I find NOTHING on ...

Yesterday I got bored so I went through and created a favorite list of "channels I truly would watch" or what I would like in a package

Not including locals or the audio only channels my list was around 20-25 channels including my RSN :)

They are really waiting until next week on this? I'd really like to evaluate as credits run out if I keep what I have or if this will fill the bill for now. Oh well

Is DirecTV actually going to promote this programming package (i.e., show on website) or will it be another Family or Select package that no one knows about unless they come to this site to hear about it?

They are really waiting until next week on this? I'd really like to evaluate as credits run out if I keep what I have or if this will fill the bill for now. Oh well

sadly they are waiting until 2/9 to tell us. I guess Directv got mad retailers sent out info early so folks were calling in wanting to change to a plan that they dont even know what channels are in it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)