mesh dishes on craigslist

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It only takes one hail storm to leave you needing another 10 footer. Nice if you have it in your basement, waiting.

Last edited:
Is it just me or was that Lansing, MI listing filled with "attitude" that could keep people from wanting to respond? I'm close to it, but WOW!
Sounds almost like the kind of people that would be upset if one limb of the overgrown tree is damaged during removal, when they meant to simply imply
"be careful!" It would be great for some H2H potential subs in my area!

When I read it, I thought that they were lawyers trying to make sure that they had no liability for anyone or anything being injured. :) I lived in Okemos for 35 years after getting out of the Army, and there are a lot of lawyers there...
Is it just me or was that Lansing, MI listing filled with "attitude" that could keep people from wanting to respond? I'm close to it, but WOW!
Sounds almost like the kind of people that would be upset if one limb of the overgrown tree is damaged during removal, when they meant to simply imply
"be careful!" It would be great for some H2H potential subs in my area!

there are a lot of lawyers there...
Agreed! All small towns are lawyer-filled now! We've got 'em on Main Street......and (4) on the air advertising! Ever see "Interstate 60?" (sleeper hit by the people who did "Back to the future") There's a town in that storyline called "Morelaw" ....and its called that for a reason! Good flick! (once you get past a bit of the strong language at the beginning and a cameo by Michael J. Fox a bit out of "character.)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)