Michael Jackson Conspiracy Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampz26

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
Chicago
I think Micheal Jackson is alive and well and living in solitude.

He was aging, going broke (which in celebrity terms, simply means you can no longer afford the lifestyle you've grown accustomed too), and was getting more negative press than even HE was used too...

I think he just quit, and staged his death, and now is living a quieter lifestyle.

Intresting theroy, but I do not think he was in the news enough to stage his death. If he did not want the media attention, then he should not have booked his tour in London.

Besides, its pretty hard for him to mask his identity, whats he gonna do dye his skin back to its origional color :D

I could post something here but it is too awful to post. It is a joke and I do not think it would be allowed to be posted here because I think this is a website with standards of decency and also I would not be proud of posting it because it is disrespectful, but I heard it and it was funny.

According to this article the real Michael Jackson died almost 20 years ago. It is quite possible the MJJ imposter is really one of the surviving aliens taken from Area 51. You tell me...does this thing look human? :rolleyes:

michael-jackson-avoids-bankruptcy-8sb.jpg

Seriously, Elvis is dead...the talented, but ultra bizarre Michael Jackson is dead, there are no Area 51 aliens, JFK was assinated by Oswald, Sasquatch and the Lochness Monster are myths, and the US Military did not launch a SM-6 into the Pentagon on 9/11. ;)

According to this article the real Michael Jackson died almost 20 years ago. It is quite possible the MJJ imposter is really one of the surviving aliens taken from Area 51. You tell me...does this thing look human? :rolleyes:

Seriously, Elvis is dead...the talented, but ultra bizarre Michael Jackson is dead, there are no Area 51 aliens, JFK was assinated by Oswald, Sasquatch and the Lochness Monster are myths, and the US Military did not launch a SM-6 into the Pentagon on 9/11. ;)

How do you know? :D lol... WHERES YOUR PROOF! :D

honestly, this thread is all in fun...

Looks like somebody from the cast of "Cats".

He's dead. And the reason the family asked for second autospy is because I bet the first one showed that he died of a drug overdose. I just love how some people buy into these conspiracy garbarge. Not just this but other ones. UFO's 911 Kennedy Elvis. You can make some good money I guess selling books because of the stupid people who buy them.

I saw Elvis at the Pontiac MI Silverdome New Years Eve, 1976 (I think, might have been 1975). The fat ass split his pants during the 3rd song of the night, doing one of his karate moves. Just too funny. I have to admit it was a great show.

I saw Elvis on 11-14-69 at the Los Angles Forum. It was part of his comeback tour. Great show it was. Get a load of the price of my ticket and that was 5 rows from the stage........

Attachments

• Elvis Ticket  11-14-1969.jpg
    Elvis Ticket 11-14-1969.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 188
.25 tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's outrageous!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That $7.50 doesn't even cover the service fee these days.....

Looks like Elvis has had a few too many of those deep-fried PB & Banana samwiches...

P.S. Michael Jackson is dead...RIP

In 1969, that was a lot of money for a show.
No doubt, but people actually used to buy records and 8-Track tapes back then. Could you imagine trying to tell someone about the Internet and MP3 Players?
Now a days, you would be lucky if that bought you a beer at the show.
I remember being a little upset having to pay $4 for a beer when I went to see the Hearns-Hagler fight in Tallahassee. A least the cups were almost the size of a large movie theater popcorn bucket. I don't miss ye olde day of driving to an areana to watch a PPV sports event.

No doubt, but people actually used to buy records and 8-Track tapes back then. Could you imagine trying to tell someone about the Internet and MP3 Players? I remember being a little upset having to pay $4 for a beer when I went to see the Hearns-Hagler fight in Tallahassee. A least the cups were almost the size of a large movie theater popcorn bucket.

Most exciting three rounds I ever saw! Went to see this fight at the Hillcrest C.C., they were advertising "many big screens". When we got there, they had a bunch of rented 50 inch rptv's spread through the banquet rooms. Man were we pissed. One of my A-hole buddies distributed his beer across a few of them before we left. Can't remember how much the beer was....

You guys hear in the news today that it's coming out now that MJ isn't the biological father!?

We've learned Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his children. And Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb.
I guess the lyrics from Billie Jean are in fact TRUE!!!

.....But the kid is not my son
Jackson/Rowe Not the Biological Parents | TMZ.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)