microHD Shipping Status

The Canada pallets are sitting in the warehouse waiting for their shipper to pick-up. I am sure it will be picked up in the next few days.

FedEx is definitely better to deal with as a seller. Much better delivery options and the claims process is rare and uneventful. Got tired of UPS throwing dishes over back yard fences....

FedEx is definitely better to deal with as a seller. Much better delivery options and the claims process is rare and uneventful. Got tired of UPS throwing dishes over back yard fences....

Agreed. UPS has dropped my Newegg orders containing hard drives over my driveway gate. Recently received a large package with a big boot print in the middle.:eek::mad:

Found a little brown box on my doorstep this morning - it's here! YES!!!!

Thank you and your staff Brian.

My estimated delivery date is the 18th...crossing fingers that my Fedex people will not hold it until then!!!

My estimated delivery date was the 18th, however, I got a little surprise this morning when FedEx updated my delivery date to today, the 17th. :) We just moved and have a fresh pole in the ground in concrete and will start with a fresh install with this receiver. I will have a little work to do. Now if I can just get the Superbuddy from my father in law for a bit.

Last edited:
Mine just arrived. Makes me want to "call in sick" but, I'm already at work and I run the darn place! With a 101 degree temp today, it could be a nice "stay inside, transfer positioner settings" kind of day!

Mine took 6 days to arrive to NY, July 6th. Within 15 minutes of being home I had already downloaded the FW and was scanning channels in.

My son transferred some programs recorded on a USB stick to his tablet for watching. I didn't realize the recordings would play natively without converting for use on a computer, etc. Nice find.

just a friendly reminder to folks getting their MicroHD this week ;)
http://www.satelliteguys.us/microhd-discussion/287766-folks-who-got-their-microhd.html

When you get your MicroHD make sure you have the newest software before starting. Check the system info screen and if it has software before 7/6 I suggest updating it to the 7/6 software

It will make it easier to troubleshoot if you run across any bugs

Thanks for the headsup.

Iceberg, is there a need to save, or does it makes a difference to save anything from the virgin microHD to an USB drive at this time, to reinstall the original content to the microHD before the first update if needed.

Thank You.

on a brand new unit no need to save anything. Just boot up receiver and load the new software. After it reboots make sure to do a factory reset (to clear out any bugs) then you're all set to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)