Minor Mediashare problem with x02B5 (HR22-100)

stonecold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Directv La La Land
Only problem I noticed and is while using Mediamalls PlayOn to stream Netflix and Hulu to my HR22 that the recievers time out function now pops about 1 to 2 seconds before the playon buffer can build. And I get a there is no files on this server message. If the box is not acting slow and I quickly tell it to play the file again it picks back up on the stream and plays but that is not always the case. Often if I dont catch it enough and I try to view the videos again it will lock up the play on server keeping it from playing anything, on any dlna supported device like ps3/xbox360.

Also noticed this with youtube and TVersity (another dlna media server ) But this is not an issue for TVversity when playing Videos setting on the server it self. Though I still noticed if I go to watch more then 4 or 5 videos in a row of any media server it causes the box to do a hard lock up and I have to do a red button reset to get use of the hr22 again.

Could you pass along how I can get Hulu to my receiver?? I have TVersity downloaded but there is nothing showing up on my receiver.
Thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts