Minor Mediashare problem with x02B5 (HR22-100)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stonecold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Directv La La Land
Only problem I noticed and is while using Mediamalls PlayOn to stream Netflix and Hulu to my HR22 that the recievers time out function now pops about 1 to 2 seconds before the playon buffer can build. And I get a there is no files on this server message. If the box is not acting slow and I quickly tell it to play the file again it picks back up on the stream and plays but that is not always the case. Often if I dont catch it enough and I try to view the videos again it will lock up the play on server keeping it from playing anything, on any dlna supported device like ps3/xbox360.

Also noticed this with youtube and TVersity (another dlna media server ) But this is not an issue for TVversity when playing Videos setting on the server it self. Though I still noticed if I go to watch more then 4 or 5 videos in a row of any media server it causes the box to do a hard lock up and I have to do a red button reset to get use of the hr22 again.

Could you pass along how I can get Hulu to my receiver?? I have TVersity downloaded but there is nothing showing up on my receiver.
Thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)