Mis-understood

Status
Please reply by conversation.

netbuilder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 2, 2007
Missouri
Some of the guys at work are constantly poking fun at this great FTA hobby of ours. It is always in good humor and today they ran across something that really made me laugh. They are always joking that people that do what I do (FTA stuff) are the same people that wear those tinfoil hats...well today they found "proof" of that theory

Enjoy :)

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

*EDIT* by the way, that is NOT me :)

I bet lots of people here are qualified to wear that tin-foil hat, me included.:) I just laugh it off, I always think people who aren't in this are the ones losing, they always say "but you can't get HBO?"

ROFL!

wonder if he's trying to get OTA or DVB with that thing? Or getting instructions from the aliens who tell the voices in his head what to say.

I'm not sure what is going on here in the picture, but I knew when I saw it I HAD to post it here for all to see!

I wear my satguys or Sadoun hat when I'm working on the dish farm...makes sure the head dont get burnt ;)

Known Fact

Look, it is a known fact, published in such prestigious journals as "Extraterrestrial Mind Control" and "crop circles Explained" that the aliens have targeted dish guys just like us .

It's cheaper, after all to send their hidden signals right into our televisions. The parabolic shape of our dishes concentrates their diabolical message. It is well established that "R" Day is coming soon, where we dish guys will go out into the world like robots and take over for the aliens.

They will come down and reap the rewards.

Tinfoil? forget it. I wear a cast iron chicken cooker on my head 24 hours a day.

The top of my head has gotten kind of flat, and dating requires explanation but it is worth it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.