Missing channels? help

caryt

Original poster
Mar 4, 2005
My 530 ever since I got it back from Canada will not get 601-613.. my movies and they don't show up on the guide either? My dealer just keeps trying a rehit, this has been going on for a month!

I think that those channels are not being broadcast and my dealer is ...

Anybody have a clue as to whats going on?

Thanks, Cary

Yes i am sure:rolleyes: Like I have said they don't even show up as NS and there not in the guide. Does anyone get them? Or are they gone and my dealer is a idiot.

Cary

Try the Motorola hard boot method: disconnect both lines in from receiver + wall plug. Wait 5 minutes. Plug everything in.

Also check to make sure that you have the right channel map. You should not see 283 or 621 to 624 in your guide.

I do have those channels in the guide ..and I don't have the ones I want in it?

So whats with the channel map? what have they got wrong..my dealer has been worst that useless in helping me, its time for a new one.

Thanks, cary

Did you put it back to factory default? Start over? That was the last idea I heard. This may be stupid but as mentioned here in one of the threads, Is it possible you are on the recording tuner instead of the live tuner? No idea if it makes any difference or not but could be they are rehitting the wrong tuner??? Switch lnb leads and see.

Rolf had me do a factory rehit months ago and checked the cables all to no avail. Now the output that goes to my bedroom TV has failed and won't pass a single...some faint sound thats all. O and its locking up again.:mad:

Cary

Will that fix my RG6 output;):mad:
Another thing that really pisses me off is I can't get this receiver released so I can change to a different provider! Sure wish I would have known this before I bought it.

Cary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)