MLB 2008 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Talk amongst yourselves.......It won't do much good because my Reds will win it all. You heard it here first.

Go Tribe! All their games will be in HD this year too! Can't wait till the March 31st Home Opener against the White Sox! Possibly another snow laden opener??

I would like to know how many games my Reds will be in HD this year. Where can I find this info?

I take it you mean more recently? Been in the playoffs lately?

I meant that it hasn't been as long for the Reds as it has been for the Tigers.

No, no playoffs, but that still isn't a World Series is it? ;):D

Verducci from CNN/SI picked the REDS to be his darkhorse winner in the Central. But, I love my REDS dearly....but they will GO NOWHERE with the "ARM KILLER" as manager.

Did I mention how much of a overrated, useless, idiot Dusty Baker is??!!!

That guy had THE PITCHING STAFF of the future in Chicago....I mean WOOD, PRYOR and Zambrano....THAT trio, IF they could have stayed healthy, could have rivaled ANY....and I DO MEAN ANY...starting 3 in the last 30-40 years.....and blew out the arms of 2 out of those 3.

GOD, do I dislike Dusty Baker.......Did I forget to mention that??!!:mad::mad::p

That said, how do you think Dusty Baker will manage his new team? :D

I've never seen what all the hype was about Baker either. His stint in Colorado should have proven he couldn't get it done. He had a pretty good team there for a few years and let them whither away. Same thing in Chicago.

How much pitching do you need when the only team you have to catch chokes like the Met's do?

Paul....if someone would have told you that you BEFORE they got injured, you would have Pryor, Wood and Zambrano....you would think your Tigers would be set for the next 10-15 years as far as starting pitching. As good as the Tigers are, they only have to worry about Cleveland in the AL Central. The rest of that division is a bunch of also rans. In the NL East, REGARDLESS of the fact that Met picked up Santana...they STILL HAVE TO PROVE they can win that division. With an improving Phillies team and a resurgent Braves and even a super young team like the Marlins....who will more than likely lose about 80 or more games...they have SO MUCH talent that they WILL defiantely give teams fits....that will NOT be a cake walk for the Mets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts