MLB 2009 Season

The Reds have won 7 in a row and 12 out of 14. Where was this earlier in the year???? :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

The pirates has set a record of 17 straight losing seasons.:mad::mad::(:(:(

Trivia...The Pirates last winning season was 1992....who is the only player still playing from that team?

The pirates has set a record of 17 straight losing seasons.:mad::mad::(:(:(

Trivia...The Pirates last winning season was 1992....who is the only player still playing from that team?

I did not google search but I am going to guess Tim Wakfield was on that team.

( gosteelers2 by the way - :) )

Of course you can't tell much from that schedule beyond the dates. Baseball in November? Sheesh.....If the Tigers make it, bundle up!

Let's see, which scenario is most likely?

The Indians, Dodgers, A's, Padres, and Cubs all having issues; or Bradley himself having issues?

You would think that Bradley would have some reality hit him in the face eventually and clean up his attitude.
Why? As long as there is someone ready to sign him to another big $$ contract this will continue. Maybe he needs a year off, although I don't think it will do any good...

Cooper dismissed as Astros manager | MLB.com: News

Now, why do this with less than 2 weeks left to play out the season?

that was my main question today, but as best as I can figure out, it gives Dave Clark an almost 2-week audition to be permanent manager in 2010 if things fall through in the Astros managerial search for one of those bigger name, re-tread managers.

Of course I'm not sure what one can do in 2 weeks - even if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)