MLB 2010 Season

Even if Gonzalez were traded to a team like the Marlins, he would still become a free agent and be available after the 2011 season. The new team would be trading for the relatively cheap part of his contract, like the Devils did with Kovalchuk this year.

Sandra
Not if he signs an extension. More than likely a trade would involve an extension as teams are not willing to give up prospects for a one year rent a player.

No Hardees on the East Coast either...or Jack in the Box, or Wienerschnitzel, or El Polo Loco for that matter. Our cholesterol levels are much better than the LA area... ;)

But we do have Five Guys burgers and fries, one of the most decadent and delicious meals anywhere!

Sandra
Or the best of all, In N Out

I love Five Guys burgers, but every one I've seen is in a neighborhood where you just hope you can make it from the exit door to your car without getting mugged.

Meanwhile, Bard has come on in relief of Lester, who threw 119 pitches in seven full, giving up but one base hit. Bard gave up a leadoff double but then stranded that runner by striking out the next three batters, two swinging, one called. Bard es muy macho! Bard is next year's closer. Papelbon becomes a starter next year.

No Hardees on the East Coast either...or Jack in the Box, or Wienerschnitzel, or El Polo Loco for that matter. Our cholesterol levels are much better than the LA area... ;)

But we do have Five Guys burgers and fries, one of the most decadent and delicious meals anywhere!

Sandra

Five guys just came to town here.

Your recommending it ? :D

How about Whataburger, are they on the west coast ?

I know they are in Texas.

A year ago today, Cleveland was 8-13.

This year, they're 9-11.

HD, do you see any signs that the Indians can rebound from last year's rough season?

No. We are lacking talent and don't have the resources to bring on any more help. The youngsters are just going to have to develop faster.

Five guys just came to town here.

Your recommending it ? :D

How about Whataburger, are they on the west coast ?

I know they are in Texas.

Yes, if you like burgers and fries I am highly recommending Five Guys. I am not a fast food person at all, but I do make the occasional exception for Five Guys.

We do not have Whataburger or In n Out.

Sandra

Reds sweep the Astros to get back to .500 and take over second place in the Central. Now they need to sweep the Cardinals......yeah I know wishful thinking.

I forgot to mention this a couple weeks ago but MLB really needs to fix the scheduling. I know they want to have teams in the same division play each other more but can't they spread it out a little more?

Great example of Bud's scheduling genius ;)
Twins play the Red Sox 5 times this year.....3 at home...2 on the road
They play Milwaukee (ya know from the other league) 6 times

yeah...that makes sense :rolleyes:

I forgot to mention this a couple weeks ago but MLB really needs to fix the scheduling. I know they want to have teams in the same division play each other more but can't they spread it out a little more?

Great example of Bud's scheduling genius ;)
Twins play the Red Sox 5 times this year.....3 at home...2 on the road
They play Milwaukee (ya know from the other league) 6 times

yeah...that makes sense :rolleyes:

Take a quick peak at the Tigers schedule they are currently in ....

11 game road trip

Seattle
LA Angels
Texas

11 straight days.

a 6 game home stand with the

TWINS and Angels

and back on the road with

Twins and Indians

then back home with the

yankees and Red Sox and Wh Sox

They have 1 day off in that stretch and THAT is on the road.

April 16th to May 18th

NCAA Football on DirecTV for 10/23/2010

NCAA Football on DirecTV for 10/30/2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)