MLB 2010 Season

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Manny is now officially a White Sox

His last appearance as a Dodger was today as a pinch hitter. He was thrown out of the game after seeing one pitch. He argued a called strike one.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Just realized something. If Manny ever plays in the outfield for the ChiSox, they could have an all Dodgers outfield: Manny, Pierre, Jones

Hart5150

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 27, 2004
Temple, Pa
DodgerKing said:
You think? This was the only time I have seen someone get kicked out for arguing strike 1 :D

Well at least with the Red Sox it took him 3 pitches to quit on the team not just 1.

Good luck Chicago.

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
F***KING Marlins bullpen does it again. For the 8th time this season, Josh Johnson give the bullpen a lead with less than 3 innings to pitch....and they blew it. IF the Josh Johnson has the bullpen with 5 of those 8....he would be the clear cut Cy Young candidate and the Marlins are within 2 or 3 games out of the Wild Card.

....but nnnnooooooooo...........:rant::mad::(

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Manny shows up in Cleveland for the Sox today....
Parks in the Indians player parking lot.
Holds a 13 minute new conference .... and speaks SPANISH, no English from Manny today.

After all these years, he now forgot how to speak English ?

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Manny shows up in Cleveland for the Sox today....
Parks in the Indians player parking lot.
Holds a 13 minute new conference .... and speaks SPANISH, no English from Manny today.

Was it for spanish press only? I mean if it was for spanish press only, why does he have to speak english?

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Was it for spanish press only? I mean if it was for spanish press only, why does he have to speak english?

Thats what I was trying to figure out to, but I doubt it, he had a translator there for him :eek:

(For some reason when I copy a link from ESPN and paste it here, it comes across as a Video box, don't know why that is, it's the only site that does that that I know of.

AntAltMike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 28, 2005
Manny ...(h)olds a 13 minute new conference .... and speaks SPANISH, no English from Manny today.

Just like Sammy Sosa did when he testified before Congress. `He said "Beeisball has been berry berry, good to me!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)