MLB 2011 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone kept screwing up Wakefield's Wikipedia page and changing the 199 total to 299, and then someone else kept changing it back

Never mind. I see that they are playing on April 4th and then come to Cincinnati which is stupid.

ESPN has penciled in a five man rotation for the Red Sox, but they show Weiland as the fifth starter Thursday on their Scoreboard page, versus Miller being listed on their Schedule page. Bedard is not listed in either prospective rotation.

ESPN has penciled in a five man rotation for the Red Sox, but they show Weiland as the fifth starter Thursday on their Scoreboard page, versus Miller being listed on their Schedule page. Bedard is not listed in either prospective rotation.
"Turn out the lights, the party's over.............."
-"Dandy" Don Meredith

It's now gone from the ridiculous to the sublime!

Another reason why Mattingly is a better manager than Torre. I can assure you Torre would not have gotten tossed defending Kershaw in one of the worst calls ever made by an ump. Damn ump could cost him the Cy Young with that decision to toss him

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

With the Pirates loss last night, they are going to have yet another losing season. I really thought they would be better after their start this season.

With the Pirates loss last night, they are going to have yet another losing season. I really thought they would be better after their start this season.

Now that young team has learned that doing well means the entire season, not just half of one. They will get it. I just hope that management and the fans have the patients to let this team grow.

Ramy said:

SandraC said:
Me too! IMHO they're compass is still pointed North.

Sandra

salsadancer7 said:
Now that young team has learned that doing well means the entire season, not just half of one. They will get it. I just hope that management and the fans have the patients to let this team grow.

19 freaking years in a row, I'm so tired of this BS and since they were in first place long enough for a cup of coffee they are raising ticket prices but they wont go after a good free agent.

Maybe in another 19 years they will win one game over 500.

19 freaking years in a row, I'm so tired of this BS and since they were in first place long enough for a cup of coffee they are raising ticket prices but they wont go after a good free agent.

Maybe in another 19 years they will win one game over 500.

The Pirates should go after Pujols/Fielder

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts