MLB 2013 Season

:)

1. Angels- and once again my pick for World Series champion (I feel like I pick them every year, but man are they LOADED!!)
2. Athletics
3. Mariners
4. Rangers

5. Astros- could lose 115 games in their AL debut

I feel for the Astros and hope they make some noise. I agree with you Bill, if I were a pitcher the 2013 Angels lineup is frigging scary!

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The Red Sox did the right thing, and rookie phenom Jackie Bradley Jr. has made team. Bradley will start in LF tomorrow at Yankee Stadium. This kid is must see!!!!

Yes! With all of the $$$$ spent between the two teams like the Yankees & Red Sox used to the East Coast bias is gone.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I don't think the Yankees and Red Sox ESPN coverage is going anywhere. With all the games tomorrow they are the 1:00pm ESPN game. The Yankees and Red Sox will be on ESPN no matter how bad they play just like how the Lakers got so much coverage this year. They decide what they think we want to see and shove it down our throats.

and MLB Network
and Big Fox

True but of the three I think MLB Network does the best job of mixing it up and showing good games from around the league. ESPN does a great baseball broadcast in my opinion. They just show the Yankees and Red Sox way to often.

AL East:
1. Blue Jays
2. Orioles
3. Rays
4. Red Sox
5. Yankees

AL Central:
1. Tigers
2. Royals
3. White Sox
4. Indians
5. Twins

AL West:
1. Angels
2. Rangers
3. A's
4. Mariners
5. Astros (This just ain't right....them being in the AL, sorry.)

NL East:
1. Nationals
2. Braves
3. Phillies
4. Mets
5. Marlins

NL Central
1. Reds
2. Cardinals
3. Brewers
4. Pirates
5. Cubs

NL West
1. Dodgers
2. Giants
3. Padres
4. Diamonbacks
5. Rockies

Many are picking the Dodgers and Angels.

The Angels starting pitching is not all that good and the Dodgers offense may not play up to their potential.

Good pitching more often than not, take you much further than a good offense.

Many are picking the Dodgers and Angels.

The Angels starting pitching is not all that good and the Dodgers offense may not play up to their potential.

Good pitching more often than not, take you much further than a good offense.

I think my Tigers will have something to say about that. With the additions of Victor Martinez and Torri Hunter they should theoretically be even stronger than they were last year when they made it to the World Series.

1. Orioles 1. Braves
2. Blue Jays 2. Nationals
3. Devil Rays 3. Phillies
4. Yankees 4. Mets
5. Red Sox 5. Marlins

1. Tigers 1. Reds
2. White Sox 2. Pirates
3. Royals 3. Cardinals
4. Indians 4. Brewers
5. Twins 5. Cubs

1. Angels 1. Dodgers
2. Mariners 2. Giants
3. Rangers 3. Diamondbacks
4. A's 4. Rockies
5. Astros 5. Padres

Took my traditional opening day off of work so I can watch baseball all day long, 12 hours worth. One advantage of living on the west coast. First games at 10am and night games end at 10pm when I go to bed.

But the only thing that looks real weird is the schedule and you see this

LA Angels at Cincinnati Reds

Thats just wrong (I hate interleague btw)

But the only thing that looks real weird is the schedule and you see this

LA Angels at Cincinnati Reds

Thats just wrong (I hate interleague btw)

Me too. It was always a treat to see two teams who never/rarely played each other when it got to the World Series. Interleague cheapens this quite a bit.

Wow that has got to be the worst opening starting line up for the NYY ever.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)