MLB 2021 Season (1 Viewer)

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Just looking at the current MLB standings, and the top 6 teams are all in 2 divisions- the AL East and the NL West.

Howard Simmons

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Northwest Florida
Joe West is on track to break the record of MLB games umpired tonight, 5,376 games.

Lonesome Cowboy: Joe West prepared to stand alone among umpires
And they booed him when they announced it at the park.
Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Unfortunately, that doesn't mean much anymore seeing they let most of the teams in the playoffs .... what do they do now, 50 % ?

It means absolute squat...especially in May. Just an observation. That being said, I think we’ve had a large enough sample size to see that we’re going to have a few barn burner pennant races this year. A lot of parity.

Reactions: Jimbo

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
It means absolute squat...especially in May. Just an observation. That being said, I think we’ve had a large enough sample size to see that we’re going to have a few barn burner pennant races this year. A lot of parity.
I'm also expecting the AL West to be a back and forth all year with the Astros and A's and maybe Seattle.

Do you think that the Giant can hang wit the Dodgers and Padres over the long haul ?

Reactions: BillD1984

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
I'm also expecting the AL West to be a back and forth all year with the Astros and A's and maybe Seattle.

Do you think that the Giant can hang wit the Dodgers and Padres over the long haul ?

No, I don’t expect the Giants to hang with either the Padres or the Dodgers. Obviously anything is possible, but I don’t see them challenging the Padres or Dodgers over the long haul. However, I do think the Giants can challenge the Cardinals, Cubs and Brewers for the second NL wildcard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts