MLB 2021 Season

I don't have an issue so much with the 7 inning DH as I do with the automatically putting a runner in scoring position to start the inning in OT.

I wonder what the standings would look like if that rule was not in place .....
When a Team has NOTHING going for innings, they probably hope to get to OT so they have a runner on base (2b) and in scoring position.
They should not charge full price for a 7 inning game.

Reactions: Jimbo
WTF is MLB thinking with these All-Star uniforms??!! One of the things that made the MLB ASG so special was each team got to wear their respective uniforms. These uniforms look like something out of a Thursday Night Softball League. What a complete abomination!!

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
WTF is MLB thinking with these All-Star uniforms??!! One of the things that made the MLB ASG so special was each team got to wear their respective uniforms. These uniforms look like something out of a Thursday Night Softball League. What a complete abomination!!
I keep looking to see what team the guy plays for .... it would have been much better had they taken the block letters out of the logo on the left side of the uniform.

I don't have an issue so much with the 7 inning DH as I do with the automatically putting a runner in scoring position to start the inning in OT.
Word is that MLB wants to revert both of those Covid changes back to the pre-Covid 9 inning DHs and no extra inning runners to start the inning.

There’s also talk of wanting to legislate out the infield defensive shift. That would be another potential rule change I would disagree with….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word is that MLB wants to revert both of those Covid changes back to the pre-Covid 9 inning DHs and no extra inning runners to start the inning.

There’s also talk of wanting to legislate out the infield defensive shift. That would be another potential rule change I would disagree with….

That would be great if they decide to change those 2 rules back ... however I can see them trying to keep the guy on 2nd (MLB/Manford) ....

As for making a rule about the defensive shift, not sure how they would enforce it ....

The way to fix the shift, is to start hitting to the open spots in the field ..... if your a good hitter, you can do that ... problem is, the majority of those playing today only hit for HR's so it's all or nothing .....

Remember when striking out, was a BAD thing ... not anymore.

That would be great if they decide to change those 2 rules back ... however I can see them trying to keep the guy on 2nd (MLB/Manford) ....

As for making a rule about the defensive shift, not sure how they would enforce it ....

The way to fix the shift, is to start hitting to the open spots in the field ..... if your a good hitter, you can do that ... problem is, the majority of those playing today only hit for HR's so it's all or nothing .....

Remember when striking out, was a BAD thing ... not anymore.

Either requiring 2 infielders on each side of second base or mandating that all infielders have their feet on the infield dirt. Both are bad ideas IMO. Just hit it where they ain’t!!

Apparently the Yankees have 3 positive cases with 3 more pending. It’s being reported that ALL 6 have been vaccinated. What makes zero sense to me is they’re now allowing 30,000-40,000 fans to attend these games with zero proof of vaccination status, but we have 6 players with positive/pending results (all vaccinated) and they’re postponing games?? Oh and BTW, the Yankees are 85% vaccinated.

Apparently the Yankees have 3 positive cases with 3 more pending. It’s being reported that ALL 6 have been vaccinated. What makes zero sense to me is they’re now allowing 30,000-40,000 fans to attend these games with zero proof of vaccination status, but we have 6 players with positive/pending results (all vaccinated) and they’re postponing games?? Oh and BTW, the Yankees are 85% vaccinated.
They just can't bear losing ANOTHER game to the Red Sox ....

Theres talk that Judge is one of them .... he was at the All Star game and around everyone there, so does all of baseball shut down for another 10 days ?

None of the 3 confirmed positives were All-Stars, so it has to be one of the 3 pending. I’m also hearing the Judge rumor, and I’ve also heard a Chapman rumor.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Red Sox top prospect, Jarren Duran was making his ML debut tonight in CF. Bummer

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Attachments

• IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 137

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts