MLB Extra Innings and MLB.TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes. I was able to watch in browser as well.
Yes, it's working in a browser and the TiVo app, but I just tried with AtBat and it gave some me message about not being connected, but I can access/watch archived games from today. And now that I check it looks all the televised games have completed for today so maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow.

I'm a long time MLB.tv subscriber. In the past Spring Training games have not worked on streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Tivo, and video game consoles until just before the first regular season game. They do work in the At Bat app and in a web browser.

I'm not sure why this is but they don't seem to update any of the home streaming device apps until right before the first regular season game. Keep this in mind when you guys are trying to get your Directv credentials working for these spring training games.

That's good to hear. Looks like they have finally gotten that fixed after years of it not working.

Yes it does work....I was able to install it on my phone and tablet....My Windows 8.1 app(laptop), was a real pain to get working, but works now.....
Glad to have spring training games seeing we do pay a premium!!!

anyone heard atbat app not included in this package? because i just cancel my atbat subscribe, because it include with direcTV

anyone heard atbat app not included in this package? because i just cancel my atbat subscribe, because it include with direcTV
At Bat is included with the premium package.I cancelled my personal subscription and am still getting at bat on my Ipad with DTV.

Did anyone get the answer yet as to whether or not you get MLB.TV PREMIUM with a DirecTV MBL EI subscription? Also, is everyone SURE that they won't connect your EI and .TV subscriptions for blackout purposes. I keep doing the blackout locator link on my computer and it says my team won't be blacked out, but I know on DirecTV my team will be blacked out. Just trying to decide if I should spend the extra money and get the EI subscription, particularly if it could cost me seeing my team.

Yes you get the .TV premium with EI. Nobody can be 100% sure as it isn't opening day yet, but in past years blackouts have been handled independently, with DirecTV being based on your service address, and MLB.tv based on your "present location" based on IP address.

It is the premium package. I was told that twice by mlb. My present IP address here in NM places me in Kansas. IP workaround we used to talk about at dbsforums is not in effect.

Has anyone been able to get any deals on the EI package? Got shot down by a rep today, wondered if there were any deals to be had.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)