MLB Extra Innings FREE PREVIEW April 1-7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Hadnt seen anything on it but I assume there is a MLB EI freeview for a couple weeks (so we can see each teams home opener) like previous years?

This is the ONLY thing I have seen as of yet for D* and the Freeview, but I'd say that it is enough, seeing it comes from thier website, but had to search to find it, for some reason they are not Advertising it, letting people know ... there was a blip on the Messages from the recvrs, about the season ready to start but didn't mention anything about the freeview either.

Check at the bottom of the page here:

http://www.directv.com/sports-events?lpos=Header:1

It's a rolling add at the bottom as it was something different the next time I went there, but it did show the EI package being free, didn't catch how long.

Last edited:
According to channel 113 Apr. 1-7.

There ya go ...

Glad someone was able to find it on the system, you'd think they would have it on the website as well, easily accessible, if they wanted to have people tune in to it.

Channels 720-749

719 is the strike zone channel as well ... wonder if they will have that active for the freeview too.
They should, so people can see it, but I don't think they did last year either.

I ended up seeing it on the banner between 204 & 206 too......odd its only 1-7 as some teams have their opener on the 8th

Really wanted to see Miami's opener on the 8th......to see the "crowd" there ;)

I ended up seeing it on the banner between 204 & 206 too......odd its only 1-7 as some teams have their opener on the 8th

Really wanted to see Miami's opener on the 8th......to see the "crowd" there ;)

Under / Over 20,000 ...

Games after the home opener .... 15,000 and under ?

Thanks for the info on this. I was getting a little nervous since I'd not seen a message yet on my receiver.
I never start my MLB.TV month-by-month subscription until the free opening week is over. ;)

ESPN2 + This free trial - FSS = No Braves game anywhere

I think we get the same card without a EI trial.

^Yeah just speaking personally.. without regional, & Braves going entirely to the two regionals this year..

Can't watch em on ESPN, TBS on blackouts.
et tu, TBS??

^Yeah just speaking personally.. without regional, & Braves going entirely to the two regionals this year..

Can't watch em on ESPN, TBS on blackouts.
et tu, TBS??
oh I get it now...you're on a package that doesnt get RSN's
Since you're in market you are blacked out on ESPN2

I just checked to see if SNET was on MLB.TV and it is. So SNET is broadcasting the game. EI is not not carrying it.

Yeah as far as I can tell MLB.tv carries every feed. That includes OTA and all RSNs including SNET. In the couple years I have been using it I have never had a feed not be available except for the normal blackout rules.

Why no SNET feeds for the Jays?
I know last year they had them

I imagine it is bandwidth related. Once NBA/NHL slow down I would expect it back. Will be a bit tougher to manage with the NHL extra-heavy schedule and running a month longer than usual.

Since we all are getting EI this week, turn it to 725 / 725-1 to see something special going on now.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts