MLB Extra Innings FREE PREVIEW April 1-7

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sucks. Hit given up with one out to go.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Yeah I watched the last 3 innings of that one. I was pretty surprised to hear their announcers say "perfect game"and "no hitter" more than once before it was over. I guess I'm just used to my Tigers announcers who let you know what's going on without using the jinx words.

I just checked to see if SNET was on MLB.TV and it is. So SNET is broadcasting the game. EI is not not carrying it.

all Jays games are on SNET this year.....either SNET (which is the RSN) or SNET1 (which is the national channel)....the only difference is if its on SNET1 everyone in Canada gets it. If its on SNET you may be pre-empted by hockey games

I wish the freeview went 2 weeks. As mentioned before some teams dont have their opener until Monday the 8th and we wont be able to see them

everyone in Canada gets the jays games on the RSN's as well. All 4 are wide there and the jays zone is all of canada.

Yeah as far as I can tell MLB.tv carries every feed. That includes OTA and all RSNs including SNET.

and even in-stadium production with radio audio if not even any video rightsholder is broadcasting the game.

That's a big reason I subscribe to MLB.TV rather than EI. MLB.TV is quite a bit cheaper than EI, MLB.TV has all the games while EI doesn't, MLB.TV has archives and highlights of games while EI doesn't and I can watch MLB.TV on my Roku or other devices and not just a PC so I can watch games from my comfy chair on a tv screen.

everyone in Canada gets the jays games on the RSN's as well. All 4 are wide there and the jays zone is all of canada.
not necessarily. With cable there they get one feed of Rogers Sportsnet and can add the other 3. So if you only have RSN East (Ottawa) and the Sens game is on same time Jays are you will see only the Sens game.

SNET1 is a nationwide station but they do have a few hockey subfeeds like SNET1 Flames, Oilers and Canucks

As example tonight the Leafs are on RSN Ontario...So if you only have RSN Ontario you can't see the Jays game

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)