MLB GameMix is Gone

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Call them and complain. I did that 3 weeks ago and got the rest of the season for free ($69 off). Even though this season is over, they may credit your account with something or offer you something for the inconvenience.

Call them and complain. I did that 3 weeks ago and got the rest of the season for free ($69 off). Even though this season is over, they may credit your account with something or offer you something for the inconvenience.

Ummm...if you recall, sir, I BEAT you by a dollar that day!!!!:p

again good job directv !!!!! :D:D:D:p:p:p
just teasing. seriously this is some bull sh**! and an indication of very low bandwidth! :smug

The better question is, what are they going to do on Sundays when CI and LP are active? Now they will have at least three game mix channels up. If they do not fix the problem, there will be a lot of unhappy Hockey and Basketball fans.

I have called two of the three Sundays. There only response was it is off line until Tomorrow. I stated the final month is pretty bad. Of course they stated bandwith had nothing to do with it.

I have called two of the three Sundays. There only response was it is off line until Tomorrow. I stated the final month is pretty bad. Of course they stated bandwith had nothing to do with it.
We'll find out if it is bandwidth once CI and LP go live

The better question is, what are they going to do on Sundays when CI and LP are active? Now they will have at least three game mix channels up. If they do not fix the problem, there will be a lot of unhappy Hockey and Basketball fans.
They don't have game mix channels for CI or LP.

Directv response to BBB complaint.

Company's Response Company's Initial Response - Posted 10/08/2009 We regret any frustration you may have encountered. The NFL season began September 13, 2009. Due to the satellite capacity needed to broadcast the NFL SUNDAY TICKET™, DIRECTV made the business decision not to broadcast the MLB Mix Channel (standard or HD) on the following dates: 09/13, 09/20, 09/27, and 10/04. The MLB Mix Channel is complimentary with the subscription of the MLB EXTRA INNINGS®. As there is no cost for this channel, no credit or refund is due. Respectfully, DIRECTV Office of the President Initial Response Summary Due to the satellite capacity needed to broadcast the NFL SUNDAY TICKET™, DIRECTV made the business decision not to broadcast the MLB Mix Channel on select days.

Hard to believe that this channel is COMPLIMENTARY when they use the "8 games on 1 channel" as one of their lures in all of their advertising.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)