MLB Magic Numbers and Eliminations

Bill, do you know who dropped the ball, literally. CRAWFORD. Hes been trouble all year for you guys.

AND ironically enough, his old team wins it literally minutes later!

I honestly can't decide what is the worse contract, Crawford or Lackey?

Theo Epstein has been living off these two World Series for way too long now. I've always said that he's an overrated GM, and I would love to see what he would do with the Royals, Pirates, etc.

Mlb did a tremendous job keeping informed on every game. The fact that they can switch to live games it is amazing. ESPN is a thing of the past when it comes to baseball.

Sent from my LG-P999 using SatelliteGuys

Theo or Francona or both will pay for this collapse. You guys mentioned Crawford and Lackey but lets not leave out Matzusaka. Boston paid lots of money for this guy and he did not deliver. I think mlb should take all of these guys and make a team out of them and send them all somewhere to play against each other.

Very exciting. Being on Directv I had access on the alternate ESPN channels to all 4 games of the teams in the playoff picture so I could switch to any of them anytime I wanted.

Mlb did a tremendous job keeping informed on every game. The fact that they can switch to live games it is amazing. ESPN is a thing of the past when it comes to baseball.

It was like the baseball version of the RZ channel. Even though I could watch any game live, I chose to watch the MLB channel instead.

It was like the baseball version of the RZ channel. Even though I could watch any game live, I chose to watch the MLB channel instead.

DAMN! I was thinking the exact same thing this morning driving in to work... I mean I had my wife going nutz telling me to "picking a f***ing channel!!" .....LOL!

There actually used to be a baseball version of the Red Zone Channel...the late, great, Strike Zone channel. :(

Sandra

AND ironically enough, his old team wins it literally minutes later!

I honestly can't decide what is the worse contract, Crawford or Lackey?

Theo Epstein has been living off these two World Series for way too long now. I've always said that he's an overrated GM, and I would love to see what he would do with the Royals, Pirates, etc.

Dan Schanguessy(sp) of the Boston Globe was just on with Mike Francesa. He said that Francona is gone. Its a shame because I like Terry. He seems nice and a classy guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)