MLB talk

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Look out my Reds are hotter than fire. 6 in a row!!!

six out of seven on the just completed homestand. bill bray has been pitching lights out since coming back to the active roster. jeff keppinger was a great call-up. my boy josh hamilton seems fully healed from wrist injury. aaron harang is the man. and even bronson arroyo has won 2 games in a row.

sh*t, bottle whatever is in the water.....now!

It's nice when bad teams get hot in August. Almost makes you forget how many times you smashed your head against the wall watching them over the previous four months.

Clash of the Titans on Tuesday. Reds/Bucs Twi-Night double header, which, when he first heard the expression as a child scared the living daylights out of Stephen King.

Bucs and Reds are both 12-6 in their last 18. Gorzo can take Ramirez though.

The Reds are only 6 1/2 games out of first now. Looking forward to the double header.

What! No love for the Tribe?! Hottest team in baseball deserves some pub....

Last night the Tribe won another thriller in extra innings and are 10-1 in their last 11 games. We have a 7 game lead in the AL Central with 23 games left to play in the regular season. The Indians have the second best ERA of any other team in baseball since the All-Star break and our closer leads the league in saves. We went 5-0 against arguably one of the best pitchers in our era (Johan Santana) this year. That has never been done. As Terry Pluto said in this morning's Plain Dealer: "When you beat Santana five times in a single season, it just may be your year."

Why would you, Cybok0? Baseball doesn't exist in Pittspuke. Same goes for Basketball. It's a shame all you have to root for in that miserable town is your lousy football team.

Hey. I'll admit the Pirates suck, and your Indians have been good, no argument there. as for BB, it doesn't work in Pittsburgh, we watch Pitt, which is a very good team:D. You forget we have Hockey, IMO it's pretty sad the only city in Ohio that can support a hockey team is Columbus:confused:. Just like the Penguins were lucky they got Sid, the Cavs were lucky they got James.

You should know being from Cleavland it's all about football, everything else is just there to watch when football isn't on.:D

Why would you, Cybok0? Baseball doesn't exist in Pittspuke. Same goes for Basketball. It's a shame all you have to root for in that miserable town is your lousy football team.

WOW...flying off the hinges right off the bat....:eek: Tell ya what, when the playoffs are over and the Indians are still standing....THEN you can brag. UNTIL they do a decent run the playoffs....they are just another team the had a good record and couldn't get the job done. Ask the Dallas Mavericks about that one....;)

I'm trying to remember... when was the last time Cleveland won a championship in any sport?

1964 by the Cleveland Browns. I know, I know...... everyone outside of Ohio doesn't realize Football started before the SuperBowl in 1967. Well here's a lesson for you folks with a short memory: The Brown's won 8 League Championships. 4 in the AAFC and 4 as an NFL Chanpionship.

Thanks for rubbing it in by the way. Our city has been deprived for far too long. Sooner or later one of our teams will break through. This is the most optimistic time in Cleveland for a while with the Cavs and Indians annually contending, not to mention the continued hope for the Browns following their promising draft.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts