MLB talk

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

I'll be sooooooo glad when Football regular season starts, then the hapless Pirates will be just a blip in the rear view mirror.

The only bad thing about football and hockey season is that the cold weather will be coming also.

Ok, Ok, back on topic. This is baseball. We have an NCAA thread. :D

okay, since we're suppose to be talking baseball...............as of today at noon, the reds are now ONLY 12 games under 500. at one time, they were 21 under. maybe, this interim manger might be around next season!

They are only 8 1/2 games back and in 4th now ahead of Houston and Pittsburgh. They have the best record in the Central since the new manager took over.

Dave Concepcion's #13 was retired today by the Reds. This guy should be in the HOF.!!!!

Dave Concepcion's #13 was retired today by the Reds. This guy should be in the HOF.!!!!

GOD oh mighty did I try to imitate him....in my day, everyone wanted to be either Rick Buerleson, Ozzie Smith, Mark Belanger, Bert Campaneris or Bucky Dent.

Damn that was a GREAT baseball team....The Big Red Machine!

Thanks Ramy!:D:up

And the Reds win again......5 in a row. :yay:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts